1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What is the lifespan of a typical bevel gear?
The lifespan of a typical bevel gear can vary depending on several factors, including the quality of the gear, the operating conditions, maintenance practices, and the specific application. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears, like any mechanical component, have a finite lifespan. The lifespan of a bevel gear is influenced by the following factors:
- Quality of the Gear: The quality of the gear itself is a significant factor in determining its lifespan. Bevel gears manufactured using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing processes tend to have longer lifespans. Gears made from durable materials and manufactured with tight tolerances and accurate tooth profiles are more resistant to wear and fatigue, resulting in extended lifespans.
- Operating Conditions: The operating conditions under which the bevel gear operates greatly affect its lifespan. Factors such as torque levels, rotational speed, temperature, and shock loads can impact the wear and fatigue characteristics of the gear. Gears subjected to high torque, high-speed rotation, excessive heat, or frequent heavy loads may experience accelerated wear and reduced lifespan compared to gears operating under milder conditions.
- Maintenance Practices: Proper maintenance practices can significantly extend the lifespan of a bevel gear. Regular inspection, lubrication, and preventive maintenance help identify and address potential issues before they escalate. Adequate lubrication, cleanliness, and alignment contribute to reducing wear, minimizing the risk of damage, and prolonging the gear’s lifespan. Neglecting maintenance or improper maintenance practices can lead to premature wear, failure, and reduced lifespan.
- Application Specifics: The specific application in which the bevel gear is used plays a vital role in determining its lifespan. Different applications impose varying loads, speeds, and operating conditions on the gear. Gears used in heavy-duty industrial applications, such as mining or heavy machinery, may experience more significant wear and have shorter lifespans compared to gears used in lighter-duty applications.
- Load Distribution: Proper load distribution among the gear teeth is critical for ensuring longevity. Evenly distributed loads help prevent localized wear and ensure that no individual teeth are subjected to excessive stress. Factors such as gear design, tooth profile, and accurate alignment influence load distribution and can impact the gear’s lifespan.
Due to the complex interplay of these factors, it is challenging to provide a specific lifespan for a typical bevel gear. However, with proper design, high-quality manufacturing, suitable operating conditions, regular maintenance, and appropriate load distribution, bevel gears can have a lifespan ranging from several thousand to tens of thousands of operating hours.
It is important to note that monitoring the gear’s condition, including wear patterns, tooth damage, and any signs of failure, is crucial for ensuring safe and reliable operation. When signs of wear or damage become significant or when the gear no longer meets the required performance criteria, replacement or refurbishment should be considered to maintain the overall system’s integrity and performance.
Can bevel gears be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations?
Yes, bevel gears can be used in both horizontal and vertical orientations, although certain considerations should be taken into account for each orientation. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Bevel gears are versatile and can accommodate various shaft orientations, including horizontal and vertical arrangements. The suitability of bevel gears for a specific orientation depends on factors such as load distribution, lubrication, and potential effects of gravity. Here are some considerations for each orientation:
- Horizontal Orientation: In horizontal applications, where the shafts are parallel to the ground, bevel gears can be used effectively. Proper lubrication is crucial to ensure adequate film formation and minimize friction and wear. Horizontal orientation typically allows for good load distribution among the gear teeth, promoting even wear and reducing the risk of localized stress concentrations. However, it is important to consider the effects of axial forces and thrust loads that may be present in the system and ensure that the gear design and bearings can handle these loads appropriately.
- Vertical Orientation: When bevel gears are used in a vertical orientation, where the shafts are perpendicular to the ground, additional considerations come into play. Gravity can introduce new challenges, such as the potential for gear thrust loads, lubricant pooling, and inadequate load distribution. To address these challenges, steps can be taken, including incorporating thrust bearings or thrust plates to handle axial forces, optimizing gear design to ensure proper load sharing, and implementing suitable lubrication methods to prevent lubricant pooling and ensure consistent lubrication to all gear surfaces. Additionally, proper sealing measures may be necessary to prevent lubricant leakage in the vertical orientation.
Overall, by considering the specific requirements and challenges associated with each orientation, bevel gears can be successfully utilized in both horizontal and vertical arrangements. Careful attention to design, lubrication, load distribution, and thrust management can help ensure reliable and efficient operation in either orientation.
It is important to note that for certain extreme or specialized applications, additional considerations and modifications may be required to accommodate the specific demands of the gear system. Consulting with experienced engineers and considering application-specific factors will help determine the most suitable gear design and orientation for a given application.
How do you calculate the gear ratio of a bevel gear?
Calculating the gear ratio of a bevel gear involves determining the ratio between the number of teeth on the driving gear (pinion) and the driven gear (crown gear). Here’s a detailed explanation of how to calculate the gear ratio of a bevel gear:
The gear ratio is determined by the relationship between the number of teeth on the pinion and the crown gear. The gear ratio is defined as the ratio of the number of teeth on the driven gear (crown gear) to the number of teeth on the driving gear (pinion). It can be calculated using the following formula:
Gear Ratio = Number of Teeth on Crown Gear / Number of Teeth on Pinion Gear
For example, let’s consider a bevel gear system with a crown gear that has 40 teeth and a pinion gear with 10 teeth. The gear ratio can be calculated as follows:
Gear Ratio = 40 / 10 = 4
In this example, the gear ratio is 4:1, which means that for every four revolutions of the driving gear (pinion), the driven gear (crown gear) completes one revolution.
It’s important to note that the gear ratio can also be expressed as a decimal or a percentage. For the example above, the gear ratio can be expressed as 4 or 400%.
Calculating the gear ratio is essential for understanding the speed relationship and torque transmission between the driving and driven gears in a bevel gear system. The gear ratio determines the relative rotational speed and torque amplification or reduction between the gears.
It’s worth mentioning that the gear ratio calculation assumes ideal geometries and does not consider factors such as backlash, efficiency losses, or any other system-specific considerations. In practical applications, it’s advisable to consider these factors and consult gear manufacturers or engineers for more accurate calculations and gear selection.
In summary, the gear ratio of a bevel gear is determined by dividing the number of teeth on the crown gear by the number of teeth on the pinion gear. The gear ratio defines the speed and torque relationship between the driving and driven gears in a bevel gear system.
editor by CX 2023-11-28