|Product Model||SWL2.5, SWL5, SWL10, SWL15, SWL20, SWL25, SWL35, SWL50, SWL100, SWL120|
|Product Description||Basic lifting component, compact structure, small size, light weight, no noise, safe and convenient, flexible use, high reliability, wide power source, multiple supporting functions, long service life|
|Usage||Single or combined use, can accurately control the adjustment of lifting or pushing height according to a certain program, can be directly driven by motor or other power, can also be manual|
|Lifting Efficiency and Load Capacity||Special and advanced technology has been developed to improve the overall performance of the jack|
|Structural Type||Type 1 – Screw moves axially; Type 2 – Screw rotates, nut moves axially|
|Assembly Type||Type A – Screw/nut moves upwards; Type B – Screw/nut moves downwards|
|Screw Head Type||Type 1 structure screw head: Type I (cylindrical), Type II (flange), Type III (threaded), Type IV (flat head); Type 2 structure screw head: Type I (cylindrical), Type III (threaded)|
|Transmission Ratio||Ordinary speed ratio (P), slow speed ratio (M), medium speed ratio (F) can be customized according to user requirements|
|Lifting Load Capacity||2.5kN, 5kN, 10kN, 15kN, 20kN, 25kN, 35kN, 50kN, 100kN, 120kN|
|Screw Protection||Type 1 structure: basic type (no protection), anti-rotation type (F), with protective cover (Z), anti-rotation and protective cover (FZ); Type 2 structure: basic type (no protection)|
Product description: SWL series worm gear screw lift is a basic lifting component with many advantages such as compact structure, small volume, light weight, no noise, safety and convenience, flexible use, high reliability, wide power source, many supporting functions and long service life. It can be used singly or in combination, can adjust the height of lifting or advancing accurately according to certain procedures, and can be driven directly by electric motor or other power, or manually. In order to improve the efficiency and carrying capacity of SWL series worm gear screw lift, special and advanced technology is developed to improve the comprehensive performance of the lift to meet the requirements of the majority of customers. SWL series worm gear screw lift has different structure types and assembly types, and the lifting height can be customized according to the user’s requirements.
Q:What information should I tell you to confirm speed reducer?
A: Model/Size, Transmission Ratio, Shaft directions & Order quantity.
Q:What if I don’t know which gear reducer I need?
A:Don’t worry, Send as much information as you can, our team will help you find the right 1 you are looking for.
Q:What should I provide if I want to order NON-STANDERD speed reducers?
A: Drafts, Dimensions, Pictures and samples if possible.
Q:What is the MOQ?
A: It is OK for 1 or small pieces trial order for quality testing.
Q:How long should I wait for the feedback after I send the inquiry?
A: Within 6 hours
Q:What is the payment term?
A:You can pay via T/T(30% in advance+70% before delivery), L/C ,West Union etc
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Application:||Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Spiral Line:||Right-Handed Rotation|
|Reference Surface:||Toroidal Surface|
Can you provide examples of machinery that use screw gears?
Screw gears, also known as worm gears, are widely used in various machinery and mechanical systems. These gears offer advantages such as high gear ratios, compact design, and smooth torque transmission. Here are some examples of machinery that commonly utilize screw gears:
- Elevators: Screw gears are commonly employed in elevator systems to provide vertical movement. The worm gear and worm wheel arrangement allows for controlled and precise lifting and lowering of the elevator car.
- Conveyors: Screw gears are utilized in conveyor systems to transport materials or products horizontally or at an incline. The screw gear system ensures smooth and efficient movement of the conveyor belt or other conveying elements.
- Automotive Applications: Screw gears are found in various automotive applications, including power windows, convertible tops, and seat adjusters. They enable the conversion of rotational motion into linear motion, allowing for precise control and adjustment of these components.
- Mechanical Presses: Screw gears are used in mechanical presses to generate high forces for operations such as metal forming, stamping, and pressing. The screw gear system provides the necessary torque and power transmission required for these heavy-duty applications.
- Valve Actuators: Screw gears are employed in valve actuators to control the opening and closing of valves in industrial processes. The worm gear mechanism allows for precise and reliable valve positioning and control.
- Packaging Machinery: Screw gears are utilized in packaging machinery, such as filling machines and capping machines, to control the movement and positioning of packaging components. They ensure accurate and synchronized operations during the packaging process.
- Machine Tools: Screw gears are commonly found in machine tools, including milling machines, lathes, and precision equipment. They enable precise control of the tool movement, feeds, and positioning, ensuring accurate machining operations.
- Constructions Machinery: Screw gears are used in construction machinery, such as cranes and lifting equipment, to control the movement of load-carrying components. The worm gear system provides the necessary torque and stability required for lifting heavy loads.
- Food Processing Equipment: Screw gears are employed in food processing equipment, such as mixers and extruders, to control the mixing, blending, and extrusion processes. They ensure accurate and consistent product quality and texture.
- Robotic Systems: Screw gears are utilized in robotic systems for various applications, including robotic arms and grippers. They enable precise and controlled movement, allowing robots to perform complex tasks with accuracy.
These are just a few examples of the many machinery and systems that utilize screw gears. Their versatility and ability to provide precise motion control make them suitable for a wide range of industrial and mechanical applications.
Can screw gears be used in precision manufacturing equipment?
Yes, screw gears, also known as worm gears, can be used in precision manufacturing equipment for various applications. While other types of gears, such as spur gears and helical gears, are commonly used in precision machinery, screw gears offer specific advantages that make them suitable for certain precision manufacturing processes. Here’s a detailed explanation of using screw gears in precision manufacturing equipment:
- Precise Motion Control: Screw gears provide precise motion control due to their high gear ratio and inherent self-locking capability. This characteristic is particularly advantageous in precision manufacturing equipment, where accurate positioning, fine adjustments, and controlled linear or angular movements are required. Screw gears can offer smooth and precise motion control, ensuring the accuracy and repeatability of the manufacturing processes.
- Compact Design: Screw gears have a compact design, which allows for space-saving installations in precision manufacturing equipment. The worm gear and worm wheel arrangement provides a compact and efficient means of transmitting motion and torque. This is beneficial in applications where space constraints are a consideration, enabling the integration of screw gears into compact and streamlined machinery designs.
- Reduced Backlash: Screw gears typically have lower backlash compared to other gear types. Backlash refers to the clearance between the mating teeth of gears, which can introduce positioning errors and affect the precision of the manufacturing equipment. With reduced backlash, screw gears can minimize or eliminate positioning errors caused by gear play, resulting in improved precision and accuracy in manufacturing processes.
- High Gear Ratios: Screw gears can achieve high gear ratios, which is advantageous in precision manufacturing equipment that requires high reduction ratios or fine adjustments. The high gear ratio allows for precise control of the output motion relative to the input motion. This is beneficial in applications such as micro-positioning stages, rotary tables, or feed mechanisms where fine adjustments or precise positioning are critical.
- Self-Locking Capability: Screw gears have a self-locking property, meaning they can hold their position without the need for additional locking mechanisms or brakes. This feature is valuable in precision manufacturing equipment, as it helps maintain the position and stability of the equipment during operation or when power is not applied. The self-locking capability of screw gears enhances the safety, reliability, and holding capacity of the machinery.
- Quiet and Smooth Operation: Screw gears often operate with reduced noise and vibration levels compared to other gear types. This is advantageous in precision manufacturing equipment, where noise and vibration can affect the quality of the manufactured products or compromise the precision of the processes. The quiet and smooth operation of screw gears contributes to a stable and controlled manufacturing environment.
- Specific Applications: Screw gears find application in various precision manufacturing equipment, including CNC machines, milling machines, lathes, cutting tools, positioners, optical instruments, and more. They can be used for precise positioning, feed mechanisms, tool adjustments, spindle drives, or other critical motion control functions in precision manufacturing processes.
While screw gears may not be suitable for all precision manufacturing equipment and applications, they offer unique characteristics that make them valuable in specific scenarios. By considering the requirements of the manufacturing process, precision needs, and the advantages offered by screw gears, they can be effectively employed to enhance the precision, accuracy, and performance of manufacturing equipment.
What industries commonly use screw gears?
Screw gears, also known as worm gears, find applications in a variety of industries due to their unique characteristics and functionalities. The following are some of the industries that commonly use screw gears:
- Manufacturing and Machinery: The manufacturing and machinery industry extensively utilizes screw gears in various equipment and machinery. Screw gears are commonly found in gearboxes and power transmission systems, providing speed reduction and torque multiplication. They are used in conveyor systems, packaging machines, material handling equipment, and other industrial machinery that require controlled motion and high gear ratios.
- Automotive: The automotive industry utilizes screw gears in specific applications, most notably in steering mechanisms. Screw gears are employed in worm and sector steering gears to convert the rotational motion of the steering wheel into the linear motion required for turning the vehicle’s wheels. The self-locking property of screw gears is advantageous in maintaining the position of the wheels after steering input.
- Elevators and Lifts: Screw gears are widely used in the elevator and lift industry for vertical transportation systems. They play a crucial role in the elevator hoisting mechanism, where the rotational motion of the motor is converted into vertical movement. The high gear reduction ratio provided by screw gears enables controlled and precise lifting operations in elevators and lifts.
- Valve and Actuation Systems: Screw gears have significant applications in industries that involve valve control and actuation. They are utilized in valve actuators to convert rotational motion into linear motion for precise positioning of valve stems. Screw gears are commonly found in water treatment plants, oil refineries, chemical processing facilities, and other industries that require accurate flow control and fluid system management.
- Robotics and Automation: Screw gears play a vital role in robotics and automation systems. They are utilized in robot joints and robotic arm mechanisms to provide precise movement and positioning. Screw gears enable controlled and repeatable motion, making them suitable for applications that require accurate manipulation, such as assembly lines, pick-and-place machines, and robotic surgery systems.
- Camera and Optics: The camera and optics industry utilizes screw gears in lens control systems. Screw gears are employed for focus adjustment, zooming, and aperture control in camera lenses and telescope mechanisms. The precise movement provided by screw gears enables accurate focusing, zooming, and optical alignment, contributing to high-quality image capture and optical performance.
- Medical Equipment: Screw gears find applications in the medical equipment industry, particularly in devices that require controlled and precise movement. They are used in surgical robots, prosthetic limbs, medical imaging devices, and other medical instruments. Screw gears enable accurate motion control and positioning, while their self-locking property is advantageous for maintaining stable positions and preventing undesired movement.
- Security Systems: Screw gears are utilized in security systems, including combination locks and safes. They provide the mechanical advantage necessary for rotating the locking mechanisms and ensuring secure operation. The self-locking property of screw gears adds an extra layer of security by preventing unauthorized access through reverse rotation or manipulation.
These are just a few examples of the industries that commonly use screw gears. The unique capabilities of screw gears, such as high gear ratios, precise motion control, and self-locking functionality, make them valuable in various sectors where efficient power transmission, accurate positioning, and controlled movement are essential.
editor by CX 2023-11-07