|Basic Info. of Our Customized CNC Machining Parts|
|Quotation||According To Your Drawings or Samples. (Size, Material, Thickness, Processing Content And Required Technology, etc.)|
|Tolerance||+/-0.005 – 0.01mm (Customizable)|
|Surface Roughness||Ra0.2 – Ra3.2 (Customizable)|
|Materials Available||Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Iron, Plastic, Acrylic, PE, PVC, ABS, POM, PTFE etc.|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing, Surface Chamfering, Hardening and Tempering, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, zinc plating, Laser engraving, Sandblasting, Passivating, Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, etc.|
|Processing||Hot/Cold forging, Heat treatment, CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling and Tapping, Surface Treatment, Laser Cutting, Stamping, Die Casting, Injection Molding, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) / Vernier Caliper/ / Automatic Height Gauge /Hardness Tester /Surface Roughness Teste/Run-out Instrument/Optical Projector, Micrometer/ Salt spray testing machine|
|Drawing Formats||PRO/E, Auto CAD, CHINAMFG Works , UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF|
|Our Advantages||1.) 24 hours online service & quickly quote and delivery.
2.) 100% quality inspection (with Quality Inspection Report) before delivery. All our products are manufactured under ISO 9001:2015.
3.) A strong, professional and reliable technical team with 16+ years of manufacturing experience.
4.) We have stable supply chain partners, including raw material suppliers, bearing suppliers, forging plants, surface treatment plants, etc.
5.) We can provide customized assembly services for those customers who have assembly needs.
|Stainless Steel||SS201,SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, etc.|
|Steel||mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45#, etc.|
|Brass||HPb63, HPb62, HPb61, HPb59, H59, H62, H68, H80, etc.|
|Copper||C11000, C12000,C12000, C36000 etc.|
|Aluminum||A380, AL2571, AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, etc.|
|Iron||A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.|
|Plastic||ABS, PC, PE, POM, Delrin, Nylon, PP, PEI, Peek etc.|
|Others||Various types of Titanium alloy, Rubber, Bronze, etc.|
|Available Surface Treatment|
|Stainless Steel||Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, etc.|
|Steel||Zinc plating, Oxide black, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Carburized, Powder Coated, etc.|
|Aluminum parts||Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, Polishing, etc.|
|Plastic||Plating gold(ABS), Painting, Brushing(Acylic), Laser engraving, etc.|
Q1: Are you a trading company or a factory?
A1: We are a factory
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A2: Samples are generally 3-7 days; bulk orders are 10-25 days, depending on the quantity and parts requirements.
Q3: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A3: Yes, we can provide samples, and we will charge you based on sample processing. The sample fee can be refunded after placing an order in batches.
Q4: Do you provide design drawings service?
A4: We mainly customize according to the drawings or samples provided by customers. For customers who don’t know much about drawing, we also provide design and drawing services. You need to provide samples or sketches.
Q5: What about drawing confidentiality?
A5: The processed samples and drawings are strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone else.
Q6: How do you guarantee the quality of your products?
A6: We have set up multiple inspection procedures and can provide quality inspection report before delivery. And we can also provide samples for you to test before mass production.
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Soft Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Double Helical Gear|
How does a helical gear impact the overall efficiency of a system?
A helical gear has a significant impact on the overall efficiency of a system. Due to their unique design and characteristics, helical gears offer several advantages that contribute to improved efficiency. Here’s a detailed explanation of how a helical gear impacts the overall efficiency of a system:
- Power Transmission: Helical gears provide efficient power transmission due to their inclined tooth design. The helical teeth engage gradually, resulting in a smooth transfer of torque between the gears. This gradual engagement reduces impact and shock loads, minimizing energy losses and improving overall efficiency.
- Load Distribution: The helical tooth profile allows for increased contact area between the gear teeth compared to other gear types. This larger contact area results in improved load distribution across the gear teeth. By distributing the load more evenly, helical gears can handle higher loads without excessive wear and reduce the risk of tooth failure, leading to increased efficiency and reliability.
- Noise and Vibration Reduction: Helical gears operate with less noise and vibration compared to other gear types, such as spur gears. The inclined tooth profile of helical gears helps to minimize gear meshing noise and vibration by distributing the forces along the gear teeth over a larger contact area. Reduced noise and vibration levels contribute to a quieter and smoother operation, indicating lower energy losses and improved overall efficiency.
- Higher Gear Ratios: Helical gears can achieve higher gear ratios compared to other gear types. This capability allows for more precise speed control and torque conversion in various applications. By providing the desired gear ratios, helical gears enable the system to operate at optimal speeds and torque levels, maximizing efficiency and performance.
- Efficient Lubrication: The helical gear design allows for effective lubrication of the gear teeth. The continuous sliding action between the helical teeth assists in distributing the lubricant evenly along the gear contact surfaces. Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear, minimizing energy losses and enhancing the overall efficiency of the gear system.
- Compact Design: Helical gears have a compact design that allows for efficient use of space within a system. The inclined tooth profile enables multiple gear sets to be positioned on parallel or intersecting shafts, facilitating compact gear arrangements. This compactness reduces the overall size and weight of the system while maintaining high efficiency.
- High Precision: Helical gears offer excellent positional accuracy and repeatability. The helical tooth profile ensures precise and consistent gear meshing, resulting in accurate motion control and minimal backlash. This precision contributes to efficient operation, especially in applications requiring precise positioning and synchronization of components.
- Wear Resistance: Helical gears exhibit good wear resistance due to the larger contact area and gradual tooth engagement. The inclined tooth profile helps distribute the load, reducing localized wear and extending the gear’s service life. Reduced wear translates to sustained gear efficiency over time, minimizing the need for frequent replacements and maintenance.
Overall, the design characteristics of helical gears, including smooth power transmission, load distribution, noise reduction, higher gear ratios, efficient lubrication, compactness, precision, and wear resistance, collectively contribute to improved system efficiency. By choosing helical gears appropriately for a given application, engineers can enhance the overall performance, reliability, and energy efficiency of the system.
Can helical gears be used in precision manufacturing equipment?
Yes, helical gears can be used in precision manufacturing equipment, and they are often chosen for their specific advantages in such applications. Helical gears offer several features that make them suitable for precision manufacturing equipment. Here is a detailed explanation:
- Smooth and Precise Operation: Helical gears provide smooth and precise operation due to their gradual engagement of teeth. The helical tooth profile allows for gradual contact between mating gears, resulting in reduced noise, vibration, and backlash. The smooth operation is essential in precision manufacturing equipment where precise motion control and accuracy are required.
- High Load Capacity: Helical gears have high load-carrying capacity due to the larger contact area between the teeth compared to other gear types. This feature is beneficial in precision manufacturing equipment that may encounter heavy loads or high torque requirements. The increased load capacity ensures the gears can withstand the forces involved in precision machining or manufacturing processes.
- Efficiency: Helical gears can achieve high efficiency levels, especially when properly designed and manufactured. The helical tooth profile allows for efficient power transmission with minimal energy losses. In precision manufacturing equipment, high efficiency is desirable to maximize the utilization of input power and minimize heat generation.
- Compact Design: Helical gears have a compact design that allows for efficient use of space in precision manufacturing equipment. The helical gear configuration can provide a higher gear ratio in a smaller package compared to other gear types, making it suitable for equipment with limited space or complex layouts.
- Wide Range of Applications: Helical gears are versatile and can be used in various precision manufacturing equipment. They are commonly found in gearboxes, machine tools, milling machines, lathes, robotics, printing presses, and other equipment where precise motion control and high accuracy are required.
When using helical gears in precision manufacturing equipment, it is crucial to consider factors such as gear quality, material selection, lubrication, and proper alignment. High-quality gear manufacturing processes, accurate gear tooth profiles, and precise gear alignment are essential for achieving the desired precision and performance in manufacturing equipment.
Overall, helical gears are a popular choice in precision manufacturing equipment due to their smooth operation, high load capacity, efficiency, and compact design. Their versatility and ability to deliver precise motion control make them well-suited for various applications in precision manufacturing.
How do helical gears contribute to quieter operation compared to other gears?
Helical gears offer quieter operation compared to other types of gears due to their specific design characteristics. Here’s a detailed explanation of how helical gears contribute to quieter operation:
- Inclined Tooth Profile: The primary reason for the quieter operation of helical gears is their inclined tooth profile. Unlike spur gears, which have straight teeth that engage abruptly, helical gears have angled teeth that gradually engage and disengage during rotation. This gradual engagement reduces the impact and shock loads that can generate noise and vibration.
- Smooth Tooth Contact: The inclined teeth of helical gears provide a larger contact area between the gear teeth as they mesh. This increased contact area allows for a smoother and more uniform transfer of force between the gears. The gradual contact and continuous meshing of teeth help in distributing the load over a larger surface, minimizing concentrated stress points that can cause noise and wear.
- Load Distribution: The inclined tooth profile of helical gears enables multiple teeth to be in contact at any given time. This distributed tooth engagement helps in spreading the load across a greater number of teeth, reducing the pressure on individual teeth and minimizing noise-causing stress concentrations. The load distribution also enhances the overall strength and durability of the gear mechanism.
- Reduced Backlash: Backlash refers to the play or clearance between the mating teeth of gears. Helical gears typically exhibit lower backlash compared to spur gears due to their inclined tooth configuration. The close contact and meshing of helical gear teeth minimize the gap between the mating gears, reducing backlash and the resulting noise and vibration that can occur when the gears change direction or load conditions.
- Smoothing and Noise Damping: The inclined teeth of helical gears have a rolling contact as they mesh, which helps in smoothing out any irregularities or imperfections on the tooth surfaces. This rolling action, combined with the continuous tooth contact, contributes to noise damping, reducing the transmission of vibrations and noise through the gear mechanism.
- Lubrication and Surface Treatment: Proper lubrication and surface treatment of helical gears can further enhance their quiet operation. Lubricants help in reducing friction and wear between the gear teeth, minimizing noise generation. Additionally, surface treatments such as honing or grinding can improve the tooth surface quality, reducing friction, noise, and vibration during gear operation.
Collectively, the inclined tooth profile, smooth tooth contact, load distribution, reduced backlash, smoothing and noise damping effects, and proper lubrication contribute to the quieter operation of helical gears. These design characteristics make helical gears particularly suitable for applications where noise reduction, smooth operation, and low vibration levels are desired, such as in automotive transmissions, industrial machinery, and precision equipment.
editor by CX 2023-10-26