Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer all of these products. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel structure along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really units us apart from the other folks is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven product are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required location on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not apply extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or component to end up being drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered materials with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to work with and needs no extra alteration. These bushings can fit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete brief reach range available, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.