Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer all of these items. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really units us apart from the other folks is our highly trained Split Taper Bushing china expert workers and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the within of the driven product will be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the required location on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not make use of extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or part to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys about both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made from high quality engineered components with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to work with and needs no further alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete brief reach range available, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.