Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress safeguard than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI safety, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a variety of sizes with proper protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI guarded series. Viewpoint all our ranges below.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent work force we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are made up of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction field, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are highly reliable and are created using quality raw material. We can also custom design them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a range of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the existing trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, providing a highly versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely offers a watertight seal but as well provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with tough aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy structure with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are created to meet the highest benchmarks of safety demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both industrial and commercial market segments. They are the ideal decision for cast aluminium china housing electrical and electronic tools of quality value with better anti-corrosion functionality ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a good quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures composition, making them suited in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent top quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted type is vibra done for a simple surface without sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with tough – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Chilly Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are wintry rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally employed for transportation, insulation as well in professional and residential construction for wall structure cladding and roofing needs.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light-weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF tasks or projects which are at the mercy of weather. As a result of construction of the enclosures, they can even be employed for jobs involving heat as the conditions make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: