Stainless Steel Metal Precision Transmission helical ring Drive Planetary Reduction Spur Gear
|Customized machined machining gears
|CNC machining,CNC milling, cnc lathe machining
|steel, stainless steel, carbon steel,brass,C360 brass copper, aluminum 7075,7068 brass,C360 brass copper, aluminum Nylon, PA66, NYLON , ABS, PP,PC,PE,POM,PVC,PU,TPR,TPE,TPU,PA,PET,HDPE,PMMA etc
|ISO9001 and ISO14001
|Dimension bore tolerances
|AGMA, JIS, DIN
|Blackening, plated, anodizing, hard anodizing etc
|30 to 60 H.R.C
|Gears and parts dimensions are according to drawings from customer, and colors are customized
|Polished or matte surface, painting, texture, vacuum aluminizing and can be stamped with logo etc.
|±0.01mm or more precise
|Samples confirmation and approval
|samples shipped for confirmation and shipping cost paid by customers
|Inner clear plastic bag/outside carton/wooden pallets/ or any other special package as per customer’s requirements.
|Total takes 2~~8weeks usually
Usual FEDEX, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS or base on customer’s requirement.
1. The workers are trained to inspect the gears and notice any defect in production in time.
2. QC will check 1pcs every 100pcs in CNC machining, and gears will meet all dimension tolerances.
3. Gears will be inspected at every step, and gears will be inspected before shipment, and all inspection records will be kept in our factory for 3 years.
4. Our sales will send you pictures at every gears production steps, and you will know the detailed production status, and you can notice any possibility of mistake, for our sales, QC and workers are keeping close watch on all production.
5. You will feel us working very carefully to assure the quality and easy to work with,
6. we cherish every inquiry, every opportunity to make gears and parts and cherish every customer.
QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS:
1) Inspecting the raw material –IQC)
2) Checking the details before the production line operated
3) Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production—In process quality control (IPQC)
4) Checking the gears after production finished—- (FQC)
5) Checking the gears after they are finished—–Outgoing quality control (OQC)
1. Molds designs as per customers’ gears drawing;
2. Submitting molds drawings to customers to review and confirm before mols production.
3. Providing samples with whole dimensions and cosmetic inspection report, material certification to customers.
4. Providing inspection report of important dimensions and cosmetic in batches parts.
Packing and shipment:
1. Gears are well and carefully packed in PP bags in CTNS, strong enough for express shipping, air shipment or sea shipment.
2. Air shipment, sea shipment or shipment by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT are availabe.
3. Trade terms: EXW, FOB HangZhou, or CIF
4. All shippings will be carefully arranged and will reach your places fast and safely.
Q1: How to guarantee the Quality of gears and parts?
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified factory and we have the integrated system for industrial parts quality control. We have IQC (incoming quality control),
IPQCS (in process quality control section), FQC (final quality control) and OQC (out-going quality control) to control each process of industrial parts prodution.
Q2: What are the Advantage of your gears and parts?
Our advantage is the competitive and reasonable prices, fast delivery and high quality. Our eployees are responsible-oriented, friendly-oriented,and dilient-oriented.
Our industrial parts products are featured by strict tolerance, smooth finish and long-life performance.
Q3: what are our machining equipments?
Our machining equipments include plasticn injection machinies, CNC milling machines, CNC turning machines, stamping machines, hobbing machines, automatic lathe machines, tapping machines, grinding machines, cutting machines and so on.
Q4: What shipping ways do you use?
Generally, we will use UPS DHL or FEDEX and sea shipping
5: What materials can you process?
For plastic injection gears and parts, the materials are Nylon, PA66, NYLON with 30% glass fibre, ABS, PP,PC,PE,POM,PVC,PU,TPR,TPE,TPU,PA,PET,HDPE,PMMA etc.
For metal and machining gears and parts, the materials are brass, bronze, copper, stainless steel, steel, aluminum, titanium plastic etc.
Q6: How long is the Delivery for Your gears and parts?
Generally , it will take us 15 working days for injection or machining, and we will try to shorten our lead time.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Machinery, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
Are there different types of ring gears available?
Yes, there are different types of ring gears available to suit various applications and functional requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different types of ring gears:
- External Ring Gears: External ring gears, also known as external annular gears, have teeth on the outer circumference of the gear. These gears mesh with an internal gear or a pinion gear. External ring gears are commonly used in applications where the gear rotation needs to be transferred to an internal gear or where a high gear ratio is desired.
- Internal Ring Gears: Internal ring gears, also known as internal annular gears, have teeth on the inner circumference of the gear. These gears mesh with an external gear or a pinion gear. Internal ring gears are frequently used in applications where the gear rotation needs to be transmitted to an external gear or where a compact gear assembly is required.
- Segmental Ring Gears: Segmental ring gears are ring gears that are divided into segments or sectors. Each segment has a portion of the gear’s circumference with teeth. These segments can be individually mounted or assembled together to form a complete ring gear. Segmental ring gears are used in applications where flexibility in gear installation or replacement is necessary, such as large-scale gear systems or machinery with limited access.
- Spur Ring Gears: Spur ring gears have straight teeth that are parallel to the gear’s axis of rotation. These gears offer simple and efficient operation with high gear ratios. Spur ring gears are commonly used in applications that require precise motion control, such as robotics, automotive transmissions, and industrial machinery.
- Helical Ring Gears: Helical ring gears have teeth with a helix angle. The helical teeth form a helical or spiral pattern around the gear’s circumference. Helical ring gears provide smoother and quieter operation compared to spur ring gears due to the gradual engagement of the teeth. They are often used in applications that demand high torque transmission, such as heavy machinery, marine propulsion systems, and power generation equipment.
- Bevel Ring Gears: Bevel ring gears have teeth that are conically shaped and intersect the gear’s axis of rotation. These gears are used in applications that require the transmission of motion and torque between shafts that are not parallel but intersect at an angle. Bevel ring gears are commonly found in automotive differentials, hand tools, and various industrial machinery.
- Planetary Ring Gears: Planetary ring gears are part of planetary gear systems, which consist of multiple gears arranged in a planetary configuration. The ring gear serves as the stationary outer gear, while other gears, such as sun gears and planet gears, revolve around it. Planetary ring gears are used in applications that require compact and efficient gear systems, such as automotive transmissions, robotics, and aerospace mechanisms.
The specific type of ring gear chosen for a particular application depends on factors such as load requirements, space limitations, gear ratios, operating conditions, and desired performance characteristics.
Are ring gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Ring gears are indeed suitable for high-torque applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of why ring gears are suitable for high-torque applications:
Ring gears are designed to handle high torque loads and are commonly used in various applications that require substantial torque transmission. Here are the reasons why ring gears are well-suited for high-torque applications:
- Robust Construction: Ring gears are typically constructed with robust materials, such as hardened steel or other high-strength alloys. This construction provides the necessary strength, durability, and resistance to withstand high torque forces without deformation or failure.
- Large Contact Area: Ring gears have a large contact area between their gear teeth, which allows for efficient power transmission and load distribution. The larger contact area enables the ring gear to transmit higher torque without experiencing excessive stress concentrations or localized overloading.
- Optimized Tooth Geometry: The tooth geometry of ring gears is designed to handle high torque. The shape and profile of the gear teeth are optimized to distribute the torque load evenly, minimizing stress concentrations and enhancing the gear’s ability to transmit higher torque without premature wear or failure.
- Multiple Gear Engagements: Ring gears often engage with multiple gears or pinions, which further enhances their torque capacity. The engagement of multiple gears allows for load sharing, distributing the torque across multiple contact points and reducing the strain on individual gear teeth.
- Customizable Gear Ratios: Ring gears can be designed with various gear ratios to meet specific torque requirements. By adjusting the tooth count or diameter of the ring gear and mating gears, the gear system can be optimized for high torque applications while maintaining the desired speed or rotational characteristics.
- Used in Heavy-Duty Applications: Ring gears are widely used in heavy-duty applications that demand high torque transmission. Examples include automotive differentials, industrial gearboxes, mining equipment, construction machinery, and wind turbines. These applications rely on ring gears to effectively transmit and handle the high torque generated by powerful engines, motors, or turbines.
It’s important to note that while ring gears are suitable for high-torque applications, proper engineering analysis and selection should be carried out to ensure that the specific design, material, and size of the ring gear are appropriate for the intended torque requirements. Factors such as gear tooth strength, gear geometry, material properties, lubrication, and operating conditions should be carefully considered to ensure reliable and efficient performance in high-torque applications.
What industries commonly use ring gears?
Ring gears, also known as annular gears or internal gears, are utilized in various industries due to their unique characteristics and capabilities. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries that commonly use ring gears:
- Automotive Industry: Ring gears are extensively used in the automotive industry. They are a crucial component in automotive transmissions, differential systems, and steering mechanisms. Ring gears help transmit torque and rotational motion, enabling smooth shifting of gears and efficient power transfer in vehicles.
- Aerospace Industry: The aerospace industry relies on ring gears for various applications. They are used in aircraft engines, landing gear systems, actuation mechanisms, and aerospace gearboxes. Ring gears provide reliable and precise motion control in critical aerospace systems.
- Industrial Machinery: Ring gears find wide applications in industrial machinery, including heavy machinery, manufacturing equipment, and power generation systems. They are used in gearboxes, speed reducers, and other power transmission systems. Ring gears enable efficient torque transfer and motion control in industrial settings.
- Robotics: Ring gears play a significant role in robotics and automation. They are employed in robotic joints, manipulator arms, and motion control systems. Ring gears provide precise and smooth rotation, allowing robots to perform intricate tasks with accuracy and repeatability.
- Power Generation: Ring gears are utilized in power generation equipment such as wind turbines, hydroelectric generators, and steam turbines. They are part of the gearbox systems that convert the rotational motion of the turbine blades into electrical energy. Ring gears enable efficient power transmission and adaptability to varying load conditions.
- Heavy Equipment and Construction: The heavy equipment and construction industry extensively use ring gears in equipment like excavators, cranes, loaders, and bulldozers. They are vital for the operation of the drivetrain and hydraulic systems, enabling controlled movement and power transfer in demanding construction environments.
- Marine Industry: Ring gears are employed in various marine applications, including ship propulsion systems, marine winches, and steering mechanisms. They provide reliable torque transfer and motion control in marine vessels, ensuring efficient navigation and maneuverability.
- Renewable Energy: Ring gears are utilized in renewable energy systems such as solar tracking systems and tidal power generation. They enable the precise tracking of solar panels and the efficient conversion of tidal forces into electrical energy.
The diverse applications of ring gears across these industries highlight their versatility and importance in various mechanical systems. The specific design, size, and material selection of ring gears may vary depending on the industry requirements and operating conditions.
editor by CX 2023-12-13