1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Adopt PDCA for problem solution, to ensure a closed loop.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of automatic and manual transmissions?
Automatic and manual transmissions each have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. Here’s a detailed explanation:
- Ease of Use: Automatic transmissions are easier to operate since they do not require the driver to manually engage gears. This makes them more convenient, especially in heavy traffic or during long commutes.
- Smooth Shifting: Automatic transmissions provide smooth and seamless gear shifts, as the shifting process is controlled by the vehicle’s computer system. This results in a comfortable driving experience.
- Improved Fuel Efficiency: Modern automatic transmissions often feature advanced technologies such as continuously variable transmissions (CVT) or dual-clutch transmissions (DCT), which can optimize fuel efficiency by selecting the most appropriate gear ratio for the driving conditions.
- Reduced Driver Fatigue: With automatic transmissions, drivers can focus more on the road and other aspects of driving, as they don’t need to manually shift gears. This can reduce driver fatigue, especially during long journeys.
- Higher Cost: Automatic transmissions tend to be more expensive to manufacture and repair compared to manual transmissions, which can result in higher vehicle purchase prices and maintenance costs.
- Less Control: Some driving enthusiasts prefer manual transmissions because they offer more control over gear selection, allowing for a more engaging driving experience. Automatic transmissions, on the other hand, limit the driver’s ability to choose specific gear ratios.
- Lower Power Transfer Efficiency: Automatic transmissions can have slightly lower power transfer efficiency compared to manual transmissions, which means that some engine power is lost during the transmission of power from the engine to the wheels.
- Greater Control: Manual transmissions provide the driver with full control over gear selection, allowing for precise shifts and the ability to match engine RPM to driving conditions. This control can enhance the driving experience, especially for those who enjoy a more engaged and sporty driving style.
- Improved Power Transfer Efficiency: Manual transmissions generally have higher power transfer efficiency compared to automatic transmissions. This means that a greater percentage of engine power reaches the wheels, resulting in better acceleration and responsiveness.
- Lower Maintenance Costs: Manual transmissions are typically less complex and have fewer components compared to automatic transmissions. Consequently, they often require less maintenance and can be more cost-effective to repair.
- Requires Skill: Operating a manual transmission requires learning how to engage gears, coordinate clutch and throttle control, and shift smoothly. This can be challenging for drivers who are not accustomed to manual transmissions or prefer a more relaxed driving experience.
- Increased Physical Effort: Maneuvering a clutch pedal in stop-and-go traffic or during long drives can be physically tiring, especially in situations that require frequent gear changes.
- Steeper Learning Curve: Learning to drive a manual transmission vehicle effectively takes time and practice. It requires developing a feel for the clutch engagement point and mastering the coordination between the clutch, gear lever, and accelerator pedal.
Ultimately, the choice between automatic and manual transmissions depends on personal preference, driving conditions, and driving style. Automatic transmissions offer convenience and ease of use, while manual transmissions provide greater control and a more engaging driving experience.
What is the impact of gear selection on fuel efficiency in a car?
Gear selection in a car has a significant impact on fuel efficiency. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Optimal Engine Speed:
Choosing the right gear allows the engine to operate at its optimal speed or within its “power band.” Each engine has a range of RPM (revolutions per minute) where it delivers the best balance of power and fuel efficiency. By selecting the appropriate gear, the engine can stay within this range, maximizing fuel efficiency.
2. Engine Load:
Gear selection affects the load on the engine. Higher gears, such as fifth or sixth gear, provide a higher gear ratio, reducing the engine’s rotational speed for a given vehicle speed. This reduces the load on the engine and can improve fuel efficiency, especially during highway driving where maintaining a steady speed is common.
3. Avoiding Over-Revving:
Shifting to a higher gear at the right time helps prevent the engine from over-revving. Over-revving occurs when the engine operates at excessively high RPM, which can waste fuel and potentially cause engine damage. By upshifting in a timely manner, the engine can run at a more efficient RPM range, leading to better fuel economy.
4. Acceleration and Deceleration:
The choice of gear during acceleration and deceleration also affects fuel efficiency. During acceleration, shifting up to higher gears smoothly and at appropriate RPM levels promotes fuel efficiency. Similarly, when decelerating, downshifting to lower gears while utilizing engine braking can save fuel by reducing the need for excessive braking and maintaining better control over vehicle speed.
5. Driving Conditions:
The impact of gear selection on fuel efficiency can vary based on driving conditions. For example, in hilly or mountainous terrains, downshifting to lower gears on uphill climbs can provide the necessary power while avoiding excessive fuel consumption. In stop-and-go city traffic, selecting lower gears can aid in smoother acceleration from a standstill, reducing fuel waste.
6. Manual vs. Automatic Transmissions:
The impact of gear selection on fuel efficiency can differ between manual and automatic transmissions. Manual transmissions offer more control over gear selection, allowing drivers to optimize fuel efficiency by choosing the most suitable gear for a given situation. On the other hand, modern automatic transmissions are designed to optimize fuel efficiency by automatically selecting the appropriate gear based on driving conditions and engine load.
In summary, gear selection plays a crucial role in determining fuel efficiency in a car. Optimal gear selection helps keep the engine operating at its most efficient RPM range, reduces engine load, prevents over-revving, and promotes smoother acceleration and deceleration. By understanding the relationship between gear selection and fuel efficiency, drivers can adopt driving habits that maximize fuel economy and reduce fuel consumption.
What is an automobile gear and how does it function in a vehicle?
An automobile gear is a mechanical component used in vehicles to transmit power from the engine to the wheels, allowing the vehicle to move forward or backward at different speeds. Here’s a detailed explanation of its function:
In a vehicle, the engine produces rotational power or torque. This power needs to be transmitted to the wheels in a controlled manner to enable the vehicle to move. The automobile gear system performs this task.
The primary function of the automobile gear is to change the gear ratio between the engine and the wheels, thereby adjusting the speed and torque output. It allows the engine to operate efficiently across a wide range of vehicle speeds and load conditions.
The most common type of automobile gear system is the manual transmission, consisting of multiple gears arranged in a specific sequence. The driver selects the appropriate gear based on the desired speed and road conditions.
When the driver shifts gears, the gearshift mechanism engages a specific gear combination. Each gear has a different gear ratio, which determines the speed and torque output. The lower gears provide higher torque output but lower vehicle speed, while the higher gears allow for higher speed but lower torque.
When starting the vehicle from a standstill, the driver typically engages the first gear, which provides the highest torque output. As the vehicle gains speed, the driver shifts to higher gears to increase the speed while maintaining optimal engine performance.
Inside the transmission, the gears are mounted on shafts and connected to the engine and the wheels through a series of gears, shafts, and clutches. When a gear is engaged, power is transmitted from the engine through the input shaft, and the corresponding output shaft connected to the wheels rotates at a speed determined by the gear ratio.
The gear ratio is the ratio of the number of teeth on the driving gear (connected to the engine) to the number of teeth on the driven gear (connected to the wheels). By changing the gear ratio, the speed of the wheels relative to the engine speed can be adjusted.
In addition to manual transmissions, there are also automatic transmissions and continuously variable transmissions (CVTs) used in vehicles. These transmission types use different mechanisms, such as planetary gearsets or pulley systems, to achieve gear ratio changes automatically without direct driver intervention.
Overall, the automobile gear system plays a crucial role in transferring power from the engine to the wheels, allowing the vehicle to move at different speeds. It enables the driver to control the vehicle’s acceleration, speed, and overall performance by selecting the appropriate gear ratio based on the driving conditions.
editor by CX 2023-12-13