OEM NUMBER : A6913
COLOR AVAILABLE: Metal Color
MOQ : 20pcs
PACKAGING: Neutral or Brand box packaging. We will help you design your small box .
DELIVERY TIME: Around 25 days
We produces all range of manual slack adjuster and automatic slack adjuster that our product cover almost globe truck, trailer and Bus, Besides we also produce another product related to brake system like brake chamber, clutch booster, brake valve and air hose
HangZhou Tie’an Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd. We’re professional for slack adjuster,supply many types Manual Slack Adjuster for truck,bus,trailer,cover
1.More than 10 years experience on manual slack adjuster
2.Manufacture with competitive price
3.Cover more than 70% manual slack adjuster type and increased every month
4.Also can do it as customised.
Why Choose Tiean?
1) Eight-year more professional auto parts manufacturer
• ISO 9001 management system certification, NQA global assurance certification.
• Own complete brake parts product line.
• High quality products with competitive price.
• MOQ from 100 piece.
• Samples are supplied for free.
2) Focus on product quality and after-market service
• All products have a guarantee of at least 6 months.
• CNC machining center, 100% leakage test and other test.
• Target high-end market.
3) Excellent customer service
• Technical support by E-mail or phone.
• Inquiry will be replied within 24hours.
• All terms of payments and logistics are accepted.
4) Technical strength
• Own independent R&D Dept.
• With 3D modeling capability.
• OEM accepted.
if your quantitty more than 2000 pcs in total ,we can help you fee design your brand box
Our packaging standard:purple bag or plastic bag, small box, Carton box, Pallets or Wooden Case.
1.Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2.OEM, buyer design, buyer label services provided.
3.Exclusive and unique solution can be provide to our customer by our well trained and professional engineers and staffs.
4.We can provide sample for your check.
5.We have the certification of ISO 9001 TS16949
6.Good after-sale service.
CUSTOMER: What kind of product do you engage?
CUSTOMER: Can i visit you factory.
TIE’AN: wellcom to my factory , we have professional team follow-up your schedule.
CUSTOMER: what reason is that i business with your company not your competition?
TIE’AN : you know competition is fierce, we used product quanlity and good service to maintain .Companies must earn a reputation for honesty.
|ISO/TS16949, IATF-16949, ISO9001
How do modern vehicles use electronic controls to optimize gear shifts?
Modern vehicles utilize electronic controls to optimize gear shifts and enhance the overall performance and efficiency of the transmission system. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Transmission Control Module (TCM):
Modern vehicles are equipped with a Transmission Control Module (TCM), which is a dedicated electronic control unit responsible for managing the operation of the transmission system. The TCM receives input from various sensors throughout the vehicle to monitor parameters such as vehicle speed, engine load, throttle position, and driver input.
2. Adaptive Transmission Systems:
Many modern vehicles employ adaptive transmission systems that continuously analyze the driving conditions and adjust the gear shifts accordingly. These systems use complex algorithms and sensor data to optimize gear selection based on factors such as throttle input, road gradient, vehicle speed, and load conditions.
3. Shift Mapping:
Electronic controls allow manufacturers to program specific shift maps or algorithms that determine the timing and characteristics of gear shifts. These shift maps take into account various factors such as engine RPM, vehicle speed, and driver demand. By customizing the shift mapping, manufacturers can optimize gear shifts for different driving scenarios, such as economy, sporty driving, or towing.
4. Shift-by-Wire Technology:
Shift-by-wire technology is increasingly being used in modern vehicles, especially those with automatic transmissions. In this system, the gear selection is electronically controlled rather than mechanically linked to the gear lever. It allows for more precise and responsive gear shifts, as well as additional features such as paddle shifters or manual shift modes.
5. Dual-Clutch Transmissions (DCT):
Dual-Clutch Transmissions (DCT) are becoming popular in modern vehicles due to their ability to provide quick and seamless gear shifts. DCTs use electronically controlled clutches to preselect gears, allowing for almost instantaneous shifts without interrupting power delivery. Electronic controls play a crucial role in managing the precise timing and coordination of clutch engagement and gear changes in DCTs.
6. Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT):
Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) rely heavily on electronic controls to optimize gear ratios for maximum fuel efficiency and performance. CVTs use a system of pulleys and belts or chains to provide an infinite number of gear ratios. The TCM continuously adjusts the pulley positions based on sensor inputs to maintain the most suitable gear ratio for the driving conditions.
7. Over-the-Air Updates:
With the advancement of connected car technology, some modern vehicles can receive over-the-air updates to their electronic control systems. These updates can include refinements to the shift algorithms, allowing manufacturers to improve the performance, efficiency, and responsiveness of the transmission system even after the vehicle has been purchased.
Overall, electronic controls have revolutionized the way gear shifts are optimized in modern vehicles. By utilizing advanced sensors, algorithms, and electronic control units, manufacturers can deliver smoother, more efficient, and responsive gear shifts tailored to various driving conditions and preferences.
What is the impact of gear selection on fuel efficiency in a car?
Gear selection in a car has a significant impact on fuel efficiency. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Optimal Engine Speed:
Choosing the right gear allows the engine to operate at its optimal speed or within its “power band.” Each engine has a range of RPM (revolutions per minute) where it delivers the best balance of power and fuel efficiency. By selecting the appropriate gear, the engine can stay within this range, maximizing fuel efficiency.
2. Engine Load:
Gear selection affects the load on the engine. Higher gears, such as fifth or sixth gear, provide a higher gear ratio, reducing the engine’s rotational speed for a given vehicle speed. This reduces the load on the engine and can improve fuel efficiency, especially during highway driving where maintaining a steady speed is common.
3. Avoiding Over-Revving:
Shifting to a higher gear at the right time helps prevent the engine from over-revving. Over-revving occurs when the engine operates at excessively high RPM, which can waste fuel and potentially cause engine damage. By upshifting in a timely manner, the engine can run at a more efficient RPM range, leading to better fuel economy.
4. Acceleration and Deceleration:
The choice of gear during acceleration and deceleration also affects fuel efficiency. During acceleration, shifting up to higher gears smoothly and at appropriate RPM levels promotes fuel efficiency. Similarly, when decelerating, downshifting to lower gears while utilizing engine braking can save fuel by reducing the need for excessive braking and maintaining better control over vehicle speed.
5. Driving Conditions:
The impact of gear selection on fuel efficiency can vary based on driving conditions. For example, in hilly or mountainous terrains, downshifting to lower gears on uphill climbs can provide the necessary power while avoiding excessive fuel consumption. In stop-and-go city traffic, selecting lower gears can aid in smoother acceleration from a standstill, reducing fuel waste.
6. Manual vs. Automatic Transmissions:
The impact of gear selection on fuel efficiency can differ between manual and automatic transmissions. Manual transmissions offer more control over gear selection, allowing drivers to optimize fuel efficiency by choosing the most suitable gear for a given situation. On the other hand, modern automatic transmissions are designed to optimize fuel efficiency by automatically selecting the appropriate gear based on driving conditions and engine load.
In summary, gear selection plays a crucial role in determining fuel efficiency in a car. Optimal gear selection helps keep the engine operating at its most efficient RPM range, reduces engine load, prevents over-revving, and promotes smoother acceleration and deceleration. By understanding the relationship between gear selection and fuel efficiency, drivers can adopt driving habits that maximize fuel economy and reduce fuel consumption.
Can you explain the role of gear ratios in an automobile transmission?
Gear ratios play a crucial role in an automobile transmission. Here’s a detailed explanation:
In an automobile transmission, the gear ratio refers to the ratio of the rotational speed of the engine’s input shaft to the rotational speed of the transmission output shaft, which is connected to the wheels. Different gear ratios are achieved by using gears of varying sizes.
1. Speed and Torque Conversion: The primary function of gear ratios is to convert the engine’s high rotational speed and low torque into lower rotational speed and higher torque at the wheels. Lower gear ratios (such as first or second gear) provide high torque multiplication, which is useful for starting the vehicle or climbing steep hills. Higher gear ratios (such as fifth or sixth gear) allow the engine to operate at lower speeds while maintaining higher vehicle speeds, providing better fuel efficiency and reduced engine wear.
2. Acceleration and Power: By selecting the appropriate gear ratio, the transmission enables the driver to control the vehicle’s acceleration and power delivery. Lower gear ratios provide quick acceleration by multiplying the engine’s torque output. During rapid acceleration, the transmission may stay in lower gears to keep the engine operating within its optimal power band. Higher gear ratios are used for cruising at higher speeds, where less torque is needed to maintain the vehicle’s momentum.
3. Engine Performance: Gear ratios are crucial for optimizing engine performance. Engines have a specific range of speeds called the power band, where they deliver the most power efficiently. By selecting the right gear ratio, the transmission keeps the engine operating within its power band, ensuring optimal performance and responsiveness. This improves the overall driving experience and allows the engine to operate at its most efficient point, resulting in better fuel economy.
4. Load and Terrain Adaptation: Different gear ratios allow the vehicle to adapt to varying loads and terrains. When encountering uphill gradients or carrying heavy loads, lower gear ratios are used to provide the necessary torque for overcoming resistance. Conversely, on flat roads or when the vehicle is lightly loaded, higher gear ratios are utilized to maintain speed while reducing engine RPM and improving fuel efficiency.
5. Gear Shifting: The availability of different gear ratios facilitates gear shifting in manual transmissions. As the vehicle accelerates, the driver can shift to higher gears to reach higher speeds while maintaining optimal engine performance. Similarly, when decelerating or coming to a stop, downshifting to lower gears allows for engine braking and better control of the vehicle.
6. Mechanical Advantage: Gear ratios provide a mechanical advantage by multiplying the engine’s torque output. Lower gear ratios offer higher torque multiplication, enabling the vehicle to overcome resistance and handle demanding tasks. This mechanical advantage is particularly useful during towing, off-road driving, or situations requiring increased traction.
Overall, gear ratios in automobile transmissions enable the engine’s power and torque to be transmitted to the wheels efficiently. They allow for speed and torque conversion, adaptation to different driving conditions, optimization of engine performance, and control over the vehicle’s acceleration and power delivery.
editor by CX 2023-12-04