Qi da offers CNC machining and many auxiliary operations, we can now provide a one-stop solution for your engineering requirements. Machining often requires a second operation such as heat treatment, assembly, anodizing, painting, chemical blackening, laser cutting. By using our own machines and approved suppliers, all of this can now be done under 1 roof, saving the buyer a lot of time in filing separate purchase orders for individual jobs.
CNC milling, CNC turning, laser cutting to surface grinding, you can order the combination to suit your requirements.
Gear transmission refers to the device that transmits motion and power from the gear pair. It is the most widely used mechanical transmission method in modern equipment. Its transmission is more accurate, high efficiency, compact structure, reliable operation and long service life.Our gears can be heat treated, hardened, oil immersed according to customer needs.The gear is widely used in industry, vehicle, power tools, motor, bicycle, electrombile.
We can make customers’ satisfactory products according to the samples or drawings provided by customers. For the completion of a product, we also need to know its material, heat treatment requirements and surface treatment requirements. We are a factory with 40 years of manufacturing experience, welcome to consult.
The advantage of our gear
1 Wide range of applicable peripheral speeds and powers.
2 The transmission ratio is accurate, stable and efficient.
3 Reliable performance and long service life.
specialized supplier of a full range of motor shafts, gears, Flanges(Couplings), gear racks, sprockets, pulley, machined parts and so on.
Due to our CHINAMFG in offering best service to our clients, understanding of your needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyers worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets.Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, our products are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many years’ experience in this line, we will be trusted by our advantages in competitive price, one-time delivery, prompt response, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services.
Additionally, we also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirements. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply.
The company has set up a special technology research and development department, and has an experienced and innovative technology research and development team. Provide professional services such as drawings, design, production samples, assembly and debugging for all customers. What makes CHINAMFG different, Machining Company is Qida, the label of excellent quality and high efficiency. Over the years, we have introduced a lot of high-tech equipment, such as four-axis CNC machining centers, which allow us to manufacture complex micro-machine precision parts faster than ever before.
1. Are you a direct manufacturer?
Yes, we are direct manufacturer. We have been in this domain since 2008. And if you want, we could chatting with you on video via Wechat/ Whatsapp/Messenger and any way you like to show you our plant.
2. How can you guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment;ALWAYS full-inspection we have.
3. What kind of service/products you provide?
1. Service of ODM&OEM/one -stop service/assembly; From mold design, mold making, machining, fabrication, welding, surface treatment, assembly, packing to shipping.
2. Automotive parts, bicycle parts, motorcycle parts, scooter parts, racing parts, audio products, medical equipment parts, electronic instruments parts, kitchen and bathroom products and other hardware parts.
3. Iron/stainless steel/aluminum/titanium/brass/bronze/steel alloys/hardened parts/any kind of precision parts you need.
4. Automatic lathe turning parts, milling parts, bending parts, welding parts, stamping parts. All kinds of hardware could be customized here, your precious contact is much welcomed!
4. Why should we buy from you not from other suppliers?
(1). We have own plant and 80% of staff(especially the technical staff) in our company have experience for over 20 years.
(2). We provide a competitive price.
(3). High precision, tolerance can be within + 0.005
(4). 10 years’ fabrication experience.
(5). Small order also is welcomed. M100
(6). We can also provide one-stop service, including mold and assembly.
(7). All your information is confidential, and we can CHINAMFG NDA as well.
5. How can I close my deal with you?
This is easy. Firstly, contact our consultant. our consultant will response you within 10 minutes. Secondly, you can provide drawings and the specification about your custom products to us. Thirdly, confirm the contract and pay, and we will start production. we will choose the best mode of transportation for you.
6.Are you available for customized design drawings?
Yes, DWG, DXF, DXW, IGES, STEP, PDF etc.
7. What’s the MOQ?
In general 100pcs, but can accept low quantity in special conditions.
8.What’s the leading time?
It depends on quantity, generally 7-20 days after order confirmation.
9. Can we know the production process without visiting the factory?
We will offer detailed production schedule and send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress.
What lubrication is required for helical gears?
Proper lubrication is essential for the optimal performance and longevity of helical gears. The lubrication requirements for helical gears depend on factors such as the operating conditions, gear materials, and manufacturer recommendations. Here’s a detailed explanation of the lubrication considerations for helical gears:
- Lubricant Selection: The choice of lubricant for helical gears should be based on factors such as operating temperature, load, speed, and environmental conditions. Commonly used lubricants for helical gears include mineral oils, synthetic oils, and greases. Consult the gear manufacturer’s specifications or industry standards to determine the appropriate lubricant viscosity and type for your specific application.
- Viscosity: The lubricant viscosity is an important parameter that influences the lubricating film thickness and the ability to separate the gear surfaces. The viscosity should be selected based on the operating conditions, taking into account factors such as temperature, speed, and load. Higher viscosity lubricants are typically used for heavy-duty applications or high-temperature environments, while lower viscosity lubricants may be suitable for lighter loads or lower speeds.
- Extreme Pressure (EP) Additives: Helical gears, especially those operating under high loads or with high sliding velocities, may benefit from lubricants containing extreme pressure (EP) additives. EP additives help to reduce friction and wear by forming a protective film on the gear surfaces, preventing metal-to-metal contact and minimizing the risk of scuffing or scoring. EP additives are particularly important for helical gears in industrial machinery, automotive transmissions, and gearboxes.
- Lubrication Method: The lubrication method for helical gears can vary depending on the gear design and application. Common methods include splash lubrication, oil bath lubrication, forced circulation systems, and oil mist lubrication. The lubrication method should ensure that an adequate amount of lubricant reaches the gear mesh to provide proper lubrication, cooling, and debris removal during operation.
- Frequency of Lubrication: Regular lubrication maintenance is crucial for helical gears. The lubrication intervals should be determined based on factors such as the gear operating conditions, lubricant type, and gear manufacturer recommendations. Periodic inspections should be conducted to monitor the lubricant condition, check for contamination or degradation, and replenish or replace the lubricant as needed.
- Proper Lubricant Application: When applying the lubricant to helical gears, ensure that the gear teeth and bearings are adequately coated. Pay attention to reaching areas of high friction and contact, such as the gear mesh and tooth roots. Follow the gear manufacturer’s recommendations or guidelines for the proper lubrication technique, which may involve methods such as oil bath immersion, drip lubrication, or centralized lubrication systems.
- Contamination Control: Contamination can significantly affect the performance and lifespan of helical gears. Take measures to prevent the ingress of contaminants such as dirt, dust, moisture, and metal particles into the gear system. Use proper sealing arrangements, filtration systems, and regular maintenance practices to maintain a clean and contamination-free lubrication environment.
It is important to note that the lubrication requirements may vary depending on specific gear designs, materials, and operating conditions. Always refer to the gear manufacturer’s recommendations, industry standards, and consult with lubrication experts or engineers to determine the most suitable lubrication approach for your helical gear application.
How do you address thermal expansion and contraction in a helical gear system?
Addressing thermal expansion and contraction in a helical gear system is crucial to ensure proper operation and prevent potential issues such as misalignment, increased backlash, or premature wear. Thermal expansion and contraction occur when temperature changes cause the gear components to expand or contract, affecting the gear meshing and overall performance. Here is a detailed explanation of how to address thermal expansion and contraction in a helical gear system:
- Material Selection: Choose materials for the gear components that have a similar coefficient of thermal expansion. Matching the coefficients of thermal expansion helps minimize the differential expansion and contraction between the gears, reducing the potential for misalignment or excessive clearance. Consult material suppliers or engineering references for guidance on selecting compatible materials.
- Design Considerations: Incorporate design features that account for thermal expansion and contraction. For example, provide adequate clearance between gear components to accommodate expansion without causing interference. Use proper tolerances and fits to allow for thermal variations. Consider incorporating expansion joints or flexible couplings in the system to absorb thermal movements and prevent stress concentrations.
- Operating Temperature Range: Determine the expected operating temperature range for the helical gear system. Consider the ambient temperature as well as any temperature fluctuations that may occur during operation. Understanding the temperature range helps in selecting appropriate materials and designing for thermal expansion and contraction effects.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to address thermal expansion and contraction. Select lubricants that have good thermal stability and can maintain their viscosity within the expected temperature range. Lubricants with high thermal stability can help minimize the risk of viscosity changes, which can affect gear meshing characteristics and increase friction and wear.
- Preheating or Precooling: In some cases, preheating or precooling the gear components before assembly can help minimize the effects of thermal expansion and contraction. By bringing the components to a uniform temperature, the differential expansion can be reduced, resulting in better gear meshing alignment. However, this approach may not be suitable for all applications and should be evaluated based on the specific system requirements.
- Thermal Analysis and Simulation: Conduct thermal analysis and simulation of the helical gear system to evaluate the effects of temperature changes on gear performance. Finite element analysis (FEA) or specialized gear design software can be used to model the gear system and simulate thermal expansion and contraction. This analysis can provide insights into potential issues and guide design modifications or material selection.
- Monitoring and Maintenance: Regularly monitor the helical gear system for any signs of abnormal wear, noise, or misalignment. Implement a maintenance program that includes periodic inspections, lubricant analysis, and gear condition monitoring. Detecting early signs of thermal expansion- or contraction-related issues allows for timely corrective actions to be taken, minimizing the risk of equipment failure or reduced performance.
By considering these measures, it is possible to address thermal expansion and contraction in a helical gear system and ensure its reliable and efficient operation. Proper material selection, design considerations, lubrication, and monitoring contribute to minimizing the potential adverse effects of temperature variations on gear performance and extending the system’s lifespan.
Can you explain the concept of helical gear teeth and their orientation?
The concept of helical gear teeth and their orientation is essential to understanding the design and operation of helical gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of helical gear teeth and their orientation:
A helical gear consists of teeth that are cut in a helical pattern around the gear’s circumference. Unlike spur gears, which have teeth that are perpendicular to the gear axis, helical gears have teeth that are angled or inclined with respect to the gear axis. This inclination gives the teeth a helix shape, resulting in the name “helical” gears.
The orientation of helical gear teeth is defined by two main parameters:
- Helix Angle: The helix angle represents the angle formed between the tooth surface and an imaginary line perpendicular to the gear axis. It determines the degree of inclination or spiral of the gear teeth. The helix angle is typically measured in degrees. Positive helix angles indicate a right-hand helix, where the teeth slope in a right-hand direction when viewed from the gear’s end. Negative helix angles represent a left-hand helix, where the teeth slope in a left-hand direction. The helix angle affects the gear’s performance characteristics, including tooth engagement, load distribution, and axial thrust.
- Lead Angle: The lead angle is the angle formed by the helical tooth and a plane perpendicular to the gear axis. It represents the angle of advance of the helix over one revolution of the gear. The lead angle is equal to the helix angle divided by the gear’s number of teeth. It is commonly used to define the helical gear’s size and pitch.
The helical tooth orientation offers several advantages over spur gears:
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: The helical shape of the teeth allows for gradual engagement and disengagement during gear rotation. This results in smoother and quieter operation compared to spur gears, which often produce noise due to the sudden contact between teeth.
- Increased Load-Carrying Capacity: The helical tooth design provides a larger contact area between meshing gears compared to spur gears. This increased contact area allows helical gears to transmit higher loads and handle greater torque without excessive wear or tooth failure.
- Load Distribution: The helical orientation of the teeth enables load distribution along the tooth face. Multiple teeth are engaged simultaneously, distributing the load across a broader surface area. This characteristic helps minimize stress concentrations and increases the gear’s durability.
- Axial Thrust Load: The helical tooth engagement introduces axial forces and thrust loads along the gear axis. These forces must be properly supported and managed in the gear system design to ensure smooth operation and prevent excessive wear or failure.
The design and manufacturing of helical gears require specialized cutting tools and machining processes. The helical teeth are typically generated using gear hobbing or gear shaping methods. The tooth profile is carefully designed to ensure proper meshing and minimize noise, vibration, and wear.
In summary, helical gear teeth have a helical or spiral shape, which distinguishes them from the perpendicular teeth of spur gears. The orientation of helical gear teeth is defined by the helix angle and lead angle. Helical gears offer advantages such as smooth operation, increased load-carrying capacity, load distribution, and axial thrust load. These characteristics make helical gears suitable for applications that require efficient power transmission, precise motion control, and reduced noise and vibration.
editor by CX 2023-12-01