Custom large spur gear forging steel big high quality pinion gear
Gear transmission relies on the thrust between gear teeth to transmit motion and power, also known as meshing transmission. With this gradual meshing, helical gears operate much more smoothly and quietly than spur gears. Therefore, almost all automobile transmissions use helical gears.Since the teeth on the helical gear present a certain angle, the gears will be under a certain amount of stress when they mesh. Equipment using helical gears is equipped with bearings to withstand this pressure.
The precision of gear grinding precision gear can reach 5~6 levels. The corresponding dimensional accuracy can be achieved through precision gear grinding machine and grinder. It has the characteristics of stable transmission, low noise, long service life, and is suitable for high-power and heavy load.
Spur Gear & Helical Gear & Gear Shaft
Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Brass, Bronze, Iron, Aluminum Alloy etc
Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……
Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering
Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request
Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc
Customer Drawings & ISO standard
Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order
Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping
Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment,
1. Produce strictly in accordance with ANSI or DIN standard dimension
HangZhou MC Bearing Technology Co.,Ltd (LYMC),who is manufacture located in bearing zone, focus on Slewing bearing, cross roller bearing and pinion,Dia from 50mm-8000mm, Our team with technical and full experience in the bearing industry.
*Professional in researching, developing, producing & marketing high precision bearings for 16 years;
*Many series bearings are on stock; Factory directly provide, most competitive price;
*Advanced CNC equipment, guarantee product accuracy & stability;
*One stop purchasing, product include cross roller bearing, rotary table bearing, robotic bearing, slewing bearing, angular contact ball bearing, large and extra large custom made bearing, diameter from 50~9000mm;
*Excellent pre-sale & after sale service. We can go to customers’ project site if needed.
*Professional technical & exporting team ensure excellent product design, quotation, delivering, documentation & custom clearance.
1.Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are professional slewing bearing manufacturer with 20 years’ experience.
2.Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 4-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 45 days if the goods are not in
stock, Also it is according to quantity.
3.Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample, it is extra.
4.Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
5.Q: Can you provide special customization according to the working conditions?
A: Sure, we can design and produce the slewing bearings for different working conditions.
6.Q: How about your guarantee?
A: We provide lifelong after-sales technical service.
|Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Mining, Petroleum, Automatic,Excavator,Crane,
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What are the environmental considerations when using spur gears?
When using spur gears, there are several environmental considerations to keep in mind. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Proper lubrication is essential for the efficient and reliable operation of spur gears. However, the choice of lubricant can have environmental implications. It is important to select lubricants that are environmentally friendly, such as biodegradable or non-toxic lubricants. These lubricants minimize the risk of contaminating soil, water, or air during gear operation or maintenance.
2. Material Selection:
The choice of gear materials can also have environmental implications. Opting for materials that are recyclable or made from recycled content can reduce the environmental impact associated with gear production and end-of-life disposal. Additionally, selecting materials with low toxicity and minimal environmental harm during their lifecycle is important for sustainable gear manufacturing.
3. Energy Efficiency:
Efficient gear design and operation contribute to energy conservation and decreased environmental impact. By optimizing gear design, tooth profiles, and lubrication, it is possible to minimize power losses and increase overall gear system efficiency. This, in turn, reduces energy consumption and the associated environmental footprint.
4. Noise and Vibration:
Spur gears can generate noise and vibration during operation, which can have environmental implications, especially in noise-sensitive or residential areas. Implementing noise reduction measures such as gear tooth profiling, proper lubrication, and noise dampening techniques can help minimize the environmental impact of gear-induced noise and vibration.
5. Maintenance and End-of-Life Disposal:
Proper maintenance practices play a crucial role in minimizing the environmental impact of spur gears. Regular inspection, cleaning, and lubrication can prolong gear life, reduce the need for replacements, and minimize waste generation. Additionally, when spur gears reach the end of their life cycle, it is important to dispose of them responsibly, considering recycling options and proper waste management practices.
6. Environmental Regulations and Compliance:
When using spur gears, it is crucial to stay informed about relevant environmental regulations and standards. Different regions or industries may have specific requirements regarding lubricants, materials, noise emissions, or waste disposal. Adhering to these regulations ensures compliance and minimizes the environmental impact of gear usage.
7. Life Cycle Assessment (LCA):
Conducting a life cycle assessment of spur gears helps evaluate their overall environmental impact. LCA considers the environmental implications of gear production, use, maintenance, and disposal. It provides insights into potential environmental hotspots, allowing for targeted improvements in gear design, material selection, and operational practices.
By considering these environmental considerations and adopting sustainable practices throughout the life cycle of spur gears, it is possible to minimize their environmental impact and promote more environmentally friendly gear systems.
How do you maintain and service a spur gear system?
Maintaining and servicing a spur gear system is crucial to ensure its optimal performance, longevity, and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to maintain and service a spur gear system:
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular inspections of the spur gear system to identify any signs of wear, damage, misalignment, or abnormal operating conditions. Inspect the gear teeth, shafts, bearings, and housing for any visible issues. Pay attention to unusual noises, vibrations, or changes in gear performance. Early detection of problems allows for timely intervention and prevents further damage.
- Cleaning: Keep the spur gear system clean by removing any dirt, debris, or contaminants that may accumulate on the gear surfaces or within the gear housing. Use appropriate cleaning methods such as brushing, wiping, or blowing with compressed air. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the gear components or compromise lubrication.
- Lubrication: Ensure proper lubrication of the spur gear system as per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Regularly check the lubricant levels and condition. Monitor viscosity, contamination levels, and oxidation of the lubricant. Replenish or replace the lubricant as necessary to maintain optimal gear lubrication and protection against wear.
- Alignment Check: Periodically check the shaft alignment of the gear system to ensure proper alignment. Misaligned shafts can result in increased wear, noise, and reduced gear efficiency. Use alignment tools such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems to verify and adjust the shaft alignment if needed.
- Torque and Fastener Check: Check the torque of fasteners, including bolts, set screws, and retaining rings, to ensure they are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can lead to gear misalignment and compromised performance. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended torque values for the specific gear system components.
- Replacement of Worn Components: Over time, gear components such as gear teeth, bearings, or shafts may wear out or become damaged. Replace any worn or damaged components promptly to prevent further issues and maintain the gear system’s functionality. Use genuine replacement parts recommended by the gear manufacturer.
- Monitoring Operating Conditions: Monitor the operating conditions of the gear system, including temperature, load, and speed. Ensure that the gear system operates within the specified limits and does not exceed the design parameters. Excessive heat, overloading, or high-speed operation can accelerate wear and reduce gear life.
- Training and Expert Support: Ensure that personnel responsible for maintaining and servicing the spur gear system receive proper training and have access to expert support. Familiarize yourself with the gear system’s documentation, including maintenance manuals, technical specifications, and troubleshooting guides. Consult with gear manufacturers or specialists for guidance on specific maintenance procedures or complex issues.
Developing a regular maintenance schedule and keeping accurate records of maintenance activities can help ensure consistent and effective servicing of the spur gear system. Adhering to recommended maintenance practices and addressing any identified issues promptly will help optimize the performance, reliability, and service life of the gear system.
It’s important to note that maintenance and servicing procedures may vary depending on the specific gear system, application, and manufacturer’s recommendations. Therefore, always refer to the gear system’s documentation and consult with the manufacturer for detailed maintenance instructions.
Are there different sizes and configurations of spur gears available?
Yes, there are various sizes and configurations of spur gears available to suit different applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different options when it comes to sizes and configurations of spur gears:
Sizes: Spur gears come in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different torque and speed requirements. The size of a spur gear is typically specified by its pitch diameter, which is the diameter of the pitch circle. The pitch diameter determines the gear’s overall size and the spacing between the teeth. Spur gears can range from small gears used in precision instruments to large gears used in heavy machinery and industrial equipment.
Module: Module is a parameter used to specify the size and spacing of the teeth on a spur gear. It represents the ratio of the pitch diameter to the number of teeth. Different module sizes are available to accommodate various gear sizes and applications. Smaller module sizes are used for finer tooth profiles and higher precision, while larger module sizes are used for heavier loads and higher torque applications.
Number of Teeth: The number of teeth on a spur gear can vary depending on the specific application. Gears with a higher number of teeth provide smoother operation and distribute the load more evenly, whereas gears with fewer teeth are typically used for higher speeds and compact designs.
Pressure Angle: The pressure angle is an important parameter that determines the shape and engagement of the teeth. Common pressure angles for spur gears are 20 degrees and 14.5 degrees. The selection of the pressure angle depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, and specific design requirements.
Profile Shift: Profile shift is a design feature that allows modification of the tooth profile to optimize the gear’s performance. It involves shifting the tooth profile along the gear’s axis, which can affect factors such as backlash, contact ratio, and load distribution. Profile shift can be positive (when the tooth profile is shifted towards the center of the gear) or negative (when the tooth profile is shifted away from the center).
Hub Configuration: The hub refers to the central part of the gear where it is mounted onto a shaft. Spur gears can have different hub configurations depending on the specific application. Some gears have a simple cylindrical hub, while others may have keyways, set screws, or other features to ensure secure and precise mounting.
Material and Coatings: Spur gears are available in various materials to suit different operating conditions and requirements. Common materials include steel, cast iron, brass, and plastic. Additionally, gears can be coated or treated with surface treatments such as heat treatment or coatings to enhance their wear resistance, durability, and performance.
Mounting Orientation: Spur gears can be mounted in different orientations depending on the application and space constraints. They can be mounted parallel to each other on parallel shafts, or they can be mounted at right angles using additional components such as bevel gears or shafts with appropriate bearings.
In summary, there is a wide range of sizes and configurations available for spur gears, including different pitch diameters, module sizes, number of teeth, pressure angles, profile shifts, hub configurations, materials, coatings, and mounting orientations. The selection of the appropriate size and configuration depends on factors such as torque requirements, speed, load capacity, space constraints, and specific application needs.
editor by CX 2023-11-28