|Custom CNC Turning Black POM Plastic Bevel Gear
Hot Product 2571
|Plastic Bevel Gear
|POM or OEM
HangZhou Dakunlun Hardware & Plastic Products Co.,Ltd. is a company engaged in Custom Products covering Custom CNC,Plastic Injection,Powder Metallurgy Parts ect. Hot Selling products include Gears,CNC Milling Parts Model Train Wheelsets Shaft,Bushing,Spacer and Brass Turning Parts ect.
Dakunlun was established in May 2006, cooperated with many enterprises at home and abroad (such as Fenda ,LG, Philips Dji and Nissan) to establish a long term friendly business relationship.Our inception is to absorb a variety of talents, improve product quality and staff quality Strict quality guarantee system and perfect management system, high-quality products after-
sales service is our foothold. Our company of “quality first, reputation first” principle, provide customers with quality and quantity of various types of products. Always uphold the “quality, integrity and pragmatic, motivated, service-oriented” business philosophy, and apply to the company’s management and operating. In face of fierce competition, our company’s system is constantly being improved, relying on science and technology, continuously improve the technology content of products sold, for society, customers and companies to create a higher market value. Dakunlun has been in good faith to create enterprises and has won a good reputation, also won the respect of our domestic counterparts.
Recent years our company has reached annual sales of as much as ¥30,000,000, Dakunlun will expand the scale of operation and steady development of corporate economic, sincerely seek partners, good faith cooperation and common developmen
Work Shop Facility
Packaging & Shipping
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are a factory has 23 years.
2. How can i get a quotation?
Please send us information for quote: drawing,material,quantity or other requirement.We can accpet PDF,DWG,STEP file formate.If you don’t have the drawing,please send the sample to us,we can quote base on your sample too.
3. What’s your MOQ?
Depends on your specific items.
4. Do you provide samples?Is it free or extra.
Yes,but it’s not free.
5. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly,it depends on the order quantity.Normally,15 days to 20 days after your deposit if no tooling needed.
6. What if the part is not good?
We can guarantee good quantity.But if happened,please contact us immediately,take some pictures,we will check on the problem,and solve it asap.
7. How to deliver the good?
We deliver the products by courier company.
8. Can we get some samples before mass production?
9. Will my drawings be safe after sending them to you?
Yes,we will keep them well and won’t release them to the third party without your permission.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
Can plastic gears be used in food and beverage processing machinery?
Plastic gears can be used in food and beverage processing machinery in certain applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of their suitability:
Plastic gears offer several advantages that make them a viable choice for certain food and beverage processing machinery applications:
- Corrosion Resistance: Many plastic materials, such as certain types of polypropylene (PP) or polyethylene (PE), exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemical attack. This makes them suitable for use in food and beverage processing environments where exposure to acidic or alkaline substances, cleaning agents, or food ingredients is common.
- Hygienic Properties: Plastic gears can be designed to have smooth surfaces without any cracks, crevices, or pores, which can harbor bacteria or contaminants. This makes them easier to clean and sterilize, promoting hygienic conditions in food and beverage processing machinery.
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are generally lighter than metal gears, which can be advantageous in applications where weight reduction is desired. The reduced weight can simplify machinery design, reduce energy consumption, and ease handling during maintenance or equipment assembly.
- Noise Reduction: Plastic gears, with their inherent damping characteristics, can help reduce noise levels in food and beverage processing machinery. This is particularly beneficial in settings where noise control is crucial for maintaining a comfortable working environment.
- Non-Toxicity: Food-grade plastic materials, such as certain types of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) or polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), are approved for contact with food and beverages. These materials comply with regulatory standards for food safety and do not leach harmful substances into the processed products.
- Design Flexibility: Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. They can be molded into complex shapes and incorporate features such as self-lubrication, noise reduction, or specific gear profiles to optimize performance for food and beverage processing applications.
However, it’s important to note that there are certain considerations and limitations when using plastic gears in food and beverage processing machinery:
- Operating Conditions: Plastic gears have temperature limitations and may not be suitable for applications involving high temperatures or extreme temperature fluctuations. It’s essential to select plastic materials that can withstand the specific temperature range of the processing environment.
- Load Requirements: Plastic gears typically have lower load-bearing capacities compared to metal gears. They may not be suitable for heavy-duty applications that require withstanding high torque or significant forces. Careful consideration should be given to the torque and load requirements of the specific machinery application.
- Application-Specific Requirements: Some food and beverage processing machinery applications may have unique requirements, such as high-speed operation, abrasive ingredients, or frequent cleaning cycles. It’s crucial to assess whether plastic gears can meet these specific requirements and evaluate the need for additional reinforcements or modifications.
Overall, plastic gears can be successfully used in food and beverage processing machinery for suitable applications, offering benefits such as corrosion resistance, hygienic properties, lightweight design, noise reduction, and compliance with food safety standards. However, proper material selection, design considerations, and a thorough understanding of the application’s requirements are important to ensure the reliable and safe operation of the machinery.
Are there specific design considerations for using plastic gears?
Yes, there are specific design considerations that need to be taken into account when using plastic gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of these considerations:
1. Material Selection: Choosing the right plastic material for the gear application is crucial. Different plastic materials have varying mechanical properties, such as strength, stiffness, and wear resistance. Consider factors such as load-bearing requirements, operating temperatures, environmental conditions, and compatibility with lubricants. It’s important to select a plastic material that can withstand the specific demands of the application.
2. Gear Geometry: The design of plastic gears should consider factors such as tooth profile, module or pitch, pressure angle, and tooth thickness. The gear geometry should be optimized to ensure proper meshing, efficient power transmission, and minimal noise and vibration. The design should also take into account the limitations and capabilities of the plastic material, such as its ability to form precise tooth profiles and maintain dimensional stability.
3. Clearances and Tolerances: Plastic gears may require different clearances and tolerances compared to metal gears. The coefficient of thermal expansion, dimensional stability, and manufacturing processes of plastic materials can affect the gear clearances. It’s important to consider the thermal expansion characteristics of the specific plastic material and provide appropriate clearances to accommodate temperature variations. Tight tolerances may result in binding or increased friction, while excessive clearances can lead to backlash and reduced gear accuracy.
4. Load Distribution: Distributing the load evenly across the gear teeth is essential for preventing premature wear and failure. Consider gear design elements such as tooth profile, tooth width, and the number of teeth to optimize load distribution. Reinforcing the gear teeth with fillets or other strengthening features can help improve load-bearing capacity and reduce stress concentrations.
5. Stiffness and Deflection: Plastic gears generally have lower stiffness compared to metal gears. The design should consider the potential for deflection or deformation under load. It may be necessary to increase the gear size, modify the tooth geometry, or incorporate additional support structures to enhance stiffness and minimize deflection. Analytical tools and simulations can be employed to assess and optimize gear design for stiffness and deflection.
6. Lubrication and Wear: Proper lubrication is important for the performance and durability of plastic gears. Consider the lubrication requirements of the specific plastic material and design features that facilitate effective lubricant distribution. Pay attention to potential wear mechanisms, such as adhesive wear or abrasive wear, and incorporate measures to minimize wear, such as optimized tooth profiles, lubricant selection, and sealing mechanisms.
7. Environmental Factors: Plastic gears may be subjected to various environmental factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, chemicals, and UV exposure. Evaluate the potential impact of these factors on the gear material and design. Select plastic materials that offer resistance to environmental degradation and consider protective measures, such as coatings or encapsulation, to enhance the gear’s resistance to environmental conditions.
8. Manufacturability: Consider the manufacturability of plastic gears during the design phase. Different plastic materials may have specific requirements or limitations for manufacturing processes such as injection molding or machining. Design features that facilitate efficient and cost-effective production, such as draft angles, parting lines, and tooling considerations, should be taken into account.
By considering these specific design considerations, such as material selection, gear geometry, clearances, load distribution, stiffness, lubrication, environmental factors, and manufacturability, it’s possible to optimize the design and performance of plastic gears for various applications.
What are plastic gears and how are they used?
Plastic gears are gear components made from various types of polymers or plastic materials. They offer unique properties and advantages compared to traditional metal gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of plastic gears and their applications:
- Types of Plastic Materials: Plastic gears can be manufactured from different types of polymers, including thermoplastics such as acetal (polyoxymethylene – POM), nylon (polyamide – PA), polycarbonate (PC), and polyethylene (PE), as well as thermosetting plastics like phenolic resins. Each material has its own specific characteristics, such as strength, wear resistance, and temperature resistance, which make them suitable for different applications.
- Advantages of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears offer several advantages over metal gears, including:
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are lighter in weight compared to metal gears, which can be beneficial in applications where weight reduction is important.
- Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears can provide quieter operation due to their inherent damping properties that reduce noise and vibration levels.
- Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals, making them suitable for applications in corrosive environments.
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials have self-lubricating properties, reducing the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance.
- Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production, due to the lower material and manufacturing costs.
- Applications of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears find applications in various industries and systems, including:
- Automotive: Plastic gears are used in automotive systems such as windshield wipers, HVAC systems, seat adjusters, and electric power steering systems.
- Consumer Electronics: Plastic gears are commonly found in consumer electronics like printers, scanners, cameras, and home appliances.
- Medical Devices: Plastic gears are used in medical equipment and devices where weight reduction, low noise, and corrosion resistance are desired.
- Toy Manufacturing: Plastic gears are extensively used in the production of toys, including mechanical toys, hobby models, and educational kits.
- Office Equipment: Plastic gears are employed in office equipment like printers, copiers, and scanners, where quiet operation and cost-effectiveness are important.
- Industrial Machinery: Plastic gears can be utilized in various industrial machinery applications, such as conveyor systems, packaging equipment, and textile machinery.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears offer unique advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for applications requiring extremely high torque, high temperatures, or where precise positioning is critical. The selection of plastic gears should consider the specific requirements of the application and the mechanical properties of the chosen plastic material.
editor by CX 2023-11-27