Shuopu is a world-class leading manufacturer of high quality standard OEM metal fabrication for various applications such as Shipbuilding, Marine Construction,Offshore Drilling, Offshore Industries, Mining Equipment etc. ShuoPu Machinery Technology Co.,Ltd was founded in 2007 with more than 16 years of experience in OEM custom sheet metal fabrication,CNC Machining, Welding, Precision parts & Assembling, Blasting & painting. Shuopu is equipped with a plasma cutting machine, CNC cutting machine, flame cutting machine and sawing machine, etc for different cutting needs.
Shuopu possess a complete supply chain that can satisfy various fields of application. You can source diverse kinds of structural steel, specific mechanical parts and specific international grade raw material for specified applications such as Marine Engineering, Offshore Industries,Mining Project,Underground Drilling and even the aviation materials.
|sintered helical gears/spur gear spare parts/sintered gear/engranajes/wholesale gear|
|Tolerance||±0.005 – ±0.01mm|
|Materials Available||Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Iron, Plastic,etc.|
|Surface Treatment||Blacking,polishing,anodize,chrome plating,zinc plating,nickel plating,tinting etc.
According to customers’ specific request. Match Your Products.
|Processing||CNC Turning, boring, Milling parts, Drilling, Auto Lathe, Tapping, Bushing, Surface Treatment, etc.|
|Drawing Formats||PRO/E, Auto CAD, Solid Works , UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF|
|Applications||Medical equipment, electronic equipment, communication equipment, semiconductor equipment, mechanical equipment,
automation equipment, solar energy, petroleum, automobile, aviation, motorcycle, bicycle, etc
We provide custom make metal cnc machining services. There are many ways of machining, and we will analyze the customer’s drawing requirements and choose different processing methods to achieve the customer’s ultimate goal.
We have a strict traceability process, and each processing step must be tested and qualified before proceeding to the next step. And each step has the detection time and signature of the relevant personnel. This not only ensures the qualification rate of quality, but also quickly identifies the source of quality problems and takes responsibility for customers when they occur.
We can provide assembly test service base on client’s request. Trial Assembly can ensure the accuracy of welding and machining parts and reduce the error cost of customers.
ShuoPu producing base covers an area of 45,000 sqm, which allow our large order capacity, fast delivery, assembly capacity, etc.. We provided diverse industry projects of customized metal products to over 60 countries, such as Germany, Austria, America,Canada, Switzerland, Denmark, The United Arab Emirates and Ecuador etc. And Shuopu meet the highest industry standard according to user’s area. Our abundant experienced and certified engineer team absolutely could create the precise drawing according to your details and requirements. If you have all required information and design drawing for a quote, get started, our experts are ready to assist you within 5 hours concerning your request.
Packaging & Shipping
We have different ways of packing, we make production plan and plan its packing way according to its destination, mode
of transportation, specifications, etc. After the production is over, we still need to combine the packaging specifications and transportation methods to formulate plans including how to place, how to load the cabinets, the equipment required for the cabinets, and the time for loading the cabinets, etc..
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a manufacturer engaging in the field of metal products for more than 20 years.
Q2:How much is the freight ?
We will decide according to your mode of shipping and quantity, it needs you to provide us with specific mode of transportation(by sea or air),which port or airport to arrive at.
Q3: Do you accept retail order? What is the MOQ required?
A: Yes, we accept retail order. MOQ is negotiable, free to contact us for discussion.
Q4: Do you provide ODM/OEM service?
A:Yes. OEM & ODM are available, you can show us the design plan, and it is better to ship us your original sample.
From the concept to finished goods, we do all (design, prototype reviewing, tooling and production) in the factory.
Q5:What are the finished quality testing methods?
A:MT, PT, UT, RT,VT are our main methods for quality inspection.
Q6:If there is no request from the customer, what is the spot check rate of the factory on the weld quality?
A: Normally 20% unless NDT is required.
Get a Quote for Fee
Contact us right now for a quote and learn more about how we can save your cost. You can always expect our prompt attention. And we look CHINAMFG to establishing a long-run business relationship with you. We not only want to be your metal parts supplier but also your partner in China. Welcome send drawings and samples to us for offer.
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Machinery, Marine|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
|Manufacturing Method:||Rolling Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
Can you provide examples of machinery that use helical gears?
Helical gears are widely used in various types of machinery and mechanical systems. Their unique tooth geometry and smooth operation make them suitable for applications that require high torque transmission, precision, and low noise levels. Here are some examples of machinery and equipment that commonly utilize helical gears:
- Industrial Gearboxes: Helical gears are extensively employed in industrial gearboxes used in various industries such as manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, and power generation. These gearboxes are responsible for transmitting power and adjusting rotational speed in large machinery and equipment, including conveyors, mixers, crushers, extruders, and heavy-duty pumps.
- Automotive Transmissions: Helical gears play a crucial role in automotive transmissions, both manual and automatic. They facilitate the smooth shifting of gears and the transfer of power from the engine to the wheels. Helical gears are commonly found in the main transmission system, differential gears, and gear sets used in the gearbox.
- Machine Tools: Many types of machine tools, such as milling machines, lathes, and grinding machines, rely on helical gears for precise motion control and power transmission. Helical gears are used in the spindle drives, feed mechanisms, and gearboxes of these machines, enabling accurate and efficient metal shaping, cutting, and finishing operations.
- Rotary Compressors: Helical gears are employed in rotary compressors, which are widely used in industries such as refrigeration, HVAC, and pneumatic systems. The helical gears in these compressors help to compress and transfer gases or fluids, generating the desired pressure and flow rates.
- Printing Presses: High-speed printing presses utilize helical gears in their drive systems. The gears enable the precise synchronization of various components, such as rollers, cylinders, and plate cylinders, ensuring accurate paper feeding, ink distribution, and image transfer during the printing process.
- Paper and Pulp Industry: Helical gears are utilized in machinery used in the paper and pulp industry, including paper mills and paperboard manufacturing plants. They are employed in equipment such as pulpers, refiners, stock pumps, and paper machine drives, facilitating the processing, refining, and transportation of pulp and paper materials.
- Construction Equipment: Helical gears are found in various construction machinery, such as cranes, excavators, loaders, and bulldozers. They are used in the drivetrains, swing mechanisms, and hydraulic systems of these machines, providing the necessary torque, speed control, and power transmission capabilities.
- Marine Propulsion Systems: Helical gears are utilized in marine propulsion systems, including marine engines, outboard motors, and ship propulsion systems. They enable efficient power transmission from the engine to the propeller, ensuring smooth and reliable operation of watercraft.
- Wind Turbines: In wind energy applications, helical gears are commonly used in wind turbine gearboxes. They help convert the low-speed rotation of the turbine blades into higher rotational speeds required by the electrical generators, enabling efficient energy generation from wind power.
- Food Processing Machinery: Helical gears find applications in the food processing industry, where they are used in equipment such as mixers, conveyors, extruders, and packaging machines. They facilitate the movement of ingredients, blending, and precise control of processing parameters.
These examples demonstrate the versatility and widespread use of helical gears across various industries and applications. The unique characteristics of helical gears make them suitable for a wide range of machinery that requires smooth, efficient, and reliable power transmission.
How do you retrofit an existing mechanical system with helical gears?
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with helical gears involves replacing the current gear system with helical gears to improve performance, efficiency, or address specific requirements. The process requires careful planning, analysis, and implementation to ensure a successful retrofit. Here is a detailed explanation of how to retrofit an existing mechanical system with helical gears:
- Assess the Existing System: Begin by thoroughly assessing the existing mechanical system. Understand its design, operating conditions, gear specifications, and performance limitations. Identify the reasons for retrofitting, such as the need for increased load capacity, improved efficiency, noise reduction, or other specific requirements.
- Define Retrofit Objectives: Clearly define the objectives of the retrofit. Determine the specific improvements or modifications desired from the retrofit. This could include increasing torque capacity, reducing backlash, improving gear meshing characteristics, or optimizing gear ratios. Having well-defined objectives will guide the retrofitting process.
- Perform Gear Design and Analysis: Based on the defined objectives, conduct gear design and analysis to determine the appropriate helical gear configuration. Consider factors such as gear size, tooth profile, helix angle, module or diametral pitch, and gear material. Use engineering calculations, software simulations, or consult with gear design experts to ensure the selected helical gears meet the retrofit objectives and are compatible with the existing system.
- Modify Gear Housing and Mounting: In some cases, retrofitting with helical gears may require modifications to the gear housing or mounting arrangements. Ensure that the gear housing can accommodate the helical gears and provide proper alignment and support. Modify or adapt the housing as necessary to ensure a precise fit and alignment of the new gear system.
- Manufacture or Source Helical Gears: Once the gear design is finalized, manufacture or source the helical gears according to the specifications determined during the design phase. Work with experienced gear manufacturers or suppliers who can provide high-quality helical gears that meet the required specifications and performance criteria.
- Installation and Alignment: Remove the existing gears and install the helical gears in the mechanical system. Ensure proper alignment of the gears to maintain smooth operation and minimize wear. Follow recommended installation procedures and torque specifications provided by the gear manufacturer. Consider using alignment tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, to achieve precise gear alignment.
- Test and Fine-tune: After installation, conduct thorough testing of the retrofit system. Monitor performance, check for any abnormal vibrations, noise, or operating issues. Fine-tune the system as needed, making adjustments to gear meshing, lubrication, or other parameters to optimize performance and ensure the retrofit objectives are met.
- Monitor and Maintain: Once the retrofit is complete, establish a regular monitoring and maintenance schedule. Periodically inspect the helical gears for wear, perform lubrication checks, and address any maintenance requirements. Regular monitoring and maintenance will help ensure the longevity and optimal performance of the retrofit system.
Retrofitting an existing mechanical system with helical gears can significantly enhance its performance, efficiency, and reliability. However, it is essential to carefully plan and execute the retrofitting process to achieve the desired outcomes. Consulting with gear design experts and experienced professionals can provide valuable guidance and expertise throughout the retrofitting process.
Are there different types of helical gears available?
Yes, there are different types of helical gears available to meet specific application requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of some common types of helical gears:
- Parallel Helical Gears: Parallel helical gears are the most commonly used type of helical gears. In this configuration, two helical gears with parallel axes are meshed together. They transmit power and motion between parallel shafts. Parallel helical gears provide smooth operation, high load-carrying capacity, and efficient power transmission.
- Double Helical Gears (Herringbone Gears): Double helical gears, also known as herringbone gears, have two sets of helical teeth that are placed in a V-shaped configuration. The V-shaped teeth face each other, with a groove or gap in the middle. This design cancels out the axial thrust that is generated by the helical gear’s inclined teeth. Double helical gears are often used in applications that require high torque transmission and axial load balancing, such as heavy machinery and marine propulsion systems.
- Crossed Helical Gears (Screw Gears): Crossed helical gears, also referred to as screw gears, involve the meshing of two helical gears with non-parallel and non-intersecting axes. The gears are oriented at an angle to each other, typically 90 degrees. Crossed helical gears are used in applications where shafts intersect or when a compact and non-parallel gear arrangement is required. They are commonly found in hand drills, speedometers, and some mechanical watches.
- Skew Gears: Skew gears are a type of helical gear in which the gear teeth are cut at an angle to the gear axis. The angle of the teeth can vary, allowing for different degrees of skew. Skew gears are used in applications where the axes of the mating gears are neither parallel nor intersecting. They can transmit power between non-parallel and non-intersecting shafts while accommodating misalignments.
- Helical Rack and Pinion: A helical rack and pinion system consists of a helical gear (pinion) that meshes with a linear gear (rack). The pinion is a cylindrical gear with helical teeth, while the rack is a straight bar with teeth that mesh with the pinion. This configuration is commonly used in applications that require linear motion, such as CNC machines, robotics, and rack and pinion steering systems in automobiles.
- Variable Helix Gears: Variable helix gears have a unique tooth profile where the helix angle varies along the face width of the gear. The varying helix angle helps to reduce noise, vibration, and backlash while maintaining smooth operation and load distribution. These gears are often used in high-performance applications where noise reduction and precise motion control are critical.
The specific type of helical gear used depends on factors such as the application requirements, load conditions, space limitations, and desired performance characteristics. Manufacturers often provide various options and customizations to meet specific needs.
It’s important to note that the design and manufacturing of helical gears require careful consideration of factors such as tooth profile, helix angle, lead angle, module or pitch, pressure angle, and material selection. These factors ensure proper gear meshing, load distribution, and efficient power transmission.
In summary, different types of helical gears, including parallel helical gears, double helical gears (herringbone gears), crossed helical gears (screw gears), skew gears, helical rack and pinion systems, and variable helix gears, are available to cater to a wide range of applications. Each type has its unique characteristics and advantages, allowing for optimized performance and reliable power transmission in various industries and machinery.
editor by CX 2023-11-07