|INJECTION MOLDING EQUIPMENT|
|American Clamyron Horizontal injection molding machine||250T||1|
|American Clamyron Horizontal injection molding machine||160T||1|
|ZheJiang Yizhan precision Horizontal injection molding machine||110T||1|
|Sumitomo Precision Electric Injection Moldig Machine||75T||3|
|Nissei Precision Electric Injection Moldig Machine||50T||4|
|Xihu (West Lake) Dis. High Speed Precision Vertical Injection Molding Machine||55T||2|
|Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g Servo Manipulator||15|
|Three-in-1 baking material suction machine||8|
|Constant temperature hopper||10|
|Color mixing and feeding machine for injection molding||5|
|Product Type||injection molding|
|Mould material||Plastic mould material: P20 steel, 718, 2738, H13, NAK80, 2343, S136|
|Product Material available||ABS, PP, PA, PMMA, PC, PE, LCP, PA+GF, etc|
|Product’s size available||Minimum: 0.05×0.05×0.05mm
|Applications||CCTV/security camera components,IR-cut/optical transceiver|
|Delivery time||20-25 working days,Mass production: 2-3 weeks|
|Minimum order||Small orders can be accepted|
|Production capacity||20 sets/month|
|Shipment||by Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, etc;
by air transport;
by sea transport
1. Professional Manufacturer: All of our Fastener are designed and manufactured according to buyers’ specification and performance.
2. Quality is guaranteed: Durability testing and critical technical design to enhance lifetime.
3. Cost effective: Competitive prices with professional factory supply
4. Perfect solution with rich experiences to solve your problem: Wide range of parts selection.
5. Customized ideal product: customized services according to the samples and drawings offered.
ELMAX was established in 2015, the company is located in Building 1, No. 180, Urban-Rural Road, CHINAMFG Town, HangZhou City,
ZheJiang Province of China. They are 2 factories in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.Guang and ShenZhen manufacturing for ELMAX.
As a one-stop OEM/ODM service provider, CHINAMFG has always been committing to the technology of stamping and plastic injection
molding ; Focusing on metal stamping,hardware,cnc machining and mass production of stamping parts, Injection-molded CHINAMFG and
Insert-molding components. The products range is inclusive of hardware stamping parts, metal stamping, sheet stamping,plastic
injection parts The main customers of CHINAMFG are domestic CHINAMFG companies and partners comes from all of the world especially
With competive price, reasonable price and strength technical support, that cause the featured product of metal plastic parts.
After these years′ development, our company has formed an integrated solutions provider, which contains engineering design,
plastic mould, injection moulding parts etc.
Adhering to the principle of quality first, We will win customer satisfaction and make unremitting efforts to win the satisfaction of customers.
Welcome you to establish long term business relationship with CHINAMFG metal&plastic.inciple of quality first, We will win customer satisfaction and make unremitting efforts to win the satisfaction of customers.
Welcome you to establish long term business relationship with CHINAMFG metal&plastic.
1: Q: Can you introduce your working process and your advantages?
A: Thanks for your question, first we will ask for your drawing, requirement, QTY and more detailed information to understand
your demand and our engineer can offer the best solution according to these specifications. Sometimes we will offer the structure
improvement program when we find any issue with your design or any suggestion to keep the cost down. Then we can start
mould design and fabrication when the price settles down, and delivery time is approved. About our feature, we would like to
say 100% quality assurance and advantage facilities can give you strong support and our professional service will lead you to
make great progress on this project.
2: Q: Can you ensure your production lead time and stable quality in a long-term relationship?
A: Of course. Except for the Chinese New Year holiday, our shipment is always on schedule since our scientific work arrangements,
strong production competence, and our reliable employee.
Thanks for your attention, why not send us your inquiry now?
|Shaping Mode:||Injection Mould|
|Surface Finish Process:||Polishing|
|Mould Cavity:||Single Cavity|
|Process Combination Type:||Progressive Die|
How do you choose the right type of plastic material for specific applications?
Choosing the right type of plastic material for specific applications requires careful consideration of various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the process:
1. Identify Application Requirements: Begin by understanding the specific requirements of the application. Consider factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, mechanical stress, electrical properties, dimensional stability, and regulatory compliance. This initial assessment will help narrow down the suitable plastic material options.
2. Research Plastic Material Properties: Conduct thorough research on different types of plastic materials and their properties. Consider factors such as mechanical strength, thermal stability, chemical resistance, electrical conductivity, impact resistance, UV stability, and food safety approvals. Plastic material datasheets and technical resources from manufacturers can provide valuable information.
3. Evaluate Material Compatibility: Assess the compatibility of the plastic material with the surrounding environment and other components in the system. Consider the potential for chemical reactions, galvanic corrosion, thermal expansion, and any specific requirements for mating surfaces or interfaces. Ensure the selected material is compatible with the intended operating conditions.
4. Consider Manufacturing Process: Evaluate the manufacturing process involved in producing the desired component or product. Different plastic materials may have specific requirements or limitations for processes such as injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, or machining. Ensure the chosen material is compatible with the selected manufacturing method and can meet the desired quality and production efficiency.
5. Assess Cost and Availability: Consider the cost and availability of the plastic material. Some specialty or high-performance plastics may be more expensive or have limited availability compared to more common materials. Evaluate the cost-effectiveness and feasibility of using the selected material within the project’s budget and timeline.
6. Consult with Material Experts: If necessary, consult with material experts, engineers, or suppliers who have expertise in plastic materials. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their experience and knowledge of specific applications. Their input can help ensure the optimal material selection for the intended use.
7. Perform Prototype and Testing: Before finalizing the material selection, it’s advisable to produce prototypes or conduct testing using the chosen plastic material. This allows for verification of the material’s performance, dimensional accuracy, strength, durability, and other critical factors. Iterative testing and evaluation can help refine the material selection process if needed.
By following these steps and considering the application requirements, material properties, compatibility, manufacturing process, cost, and expert advice, it’s possible to choose the most appropriate plastic material for specific applications. Proper material selection is crucial for ensuring optimal performance, longevity, and safety in various industries and products.
How do plastic gears handle lubrication and wear?
Plastic gears handle lubrication and wear differently compared to metal gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of their behavior:
1. Lubrication in Plastic Gears: Lubrication plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of plastic gears. While metal gears often require continuous lubrication, plastic gears have different lubrication requirements due to their inherent properties. Here are some key considerations:
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials, such as certain formulations of polyoxymethylene (POM), have inherent self-lubricating properties. These materials have a low coefficient of friction and can operate with minimal lubrication or even dry. Self-lubricating plastic gears can be advantageous in applications where the use of external lubricants is impractical or undesirable.
- Lubricant Compatibility: When external lubrication is necessary, it’s important to choose lubricants that are compatible with the specific plastic material used in the gears. Certain lubricants may degrade or adversely affect the mechanical properties of certain plastics. Consultation with lubricant manufacturers or experts can help identify suitable lubricants that won’t cause degradation or wear issues.
- Reduced Lubricant Requirements: Plastic gears generally have lower friction coefficients compared to metal gears. This reduced friction results in lower heat generation and less wear, which in turn reduces the demand for lubrication. Plastic gears may require less frequent lubricant replenishment or lower lubricant volumes, reducing maintenance requirements.
- Appropriate Lubricant Application: When applying lubricant to plastic gears, care should be taken to avoid excessive amounts that could lead to contamination or leakage. Lubricants should be applied in a controlled manner, ensuring they reach the critical contact points without excessive buildup or excess spreading beyond the gear surfaces.
2. Wear in Plastic Gears: Plastic gears exhibit different wear characteristics compared to metal gears. While metal gears typically experience gradual wear due to surface interactions, plastic gears may undergo different types of wear mechanisms, including:
- Adhesive Wear: Adhesive wear can occur in plastic gears when high loads or speeds cause localized melting or deformation at the gear teeth contact points. This can result in material transfer between gear surfaces and increased wear. Proper material selection, gear design optimization, and lubrication can help minimize adhesive wear in plastic gears.
- Abrasive Wear: Abrasive wear in plastic gears can be caused by the presence of abrasive particles or contaminants in the operating environment. These particles can act as abrasive agents, gradually wearing down the gear surfaces. Implementing effective filtration or sealing mechanisms, along with proper maintenance practices, can help reduce abrasive wear in plastic gears.
- Fatigue Wear: Plastic materials can exhibit fatigue wear under cyclic loading conditions. Repeated stress and deformation cycles can lead to crack initiation and propagation, ultimately resulting in gear failure. Proper gear design, material selection, and avoiding excessive loads or stress concentrations can help mitigate fatigue wear in plastic gears.
3. Gear Material Selection: The choice of plastic material for gears can significantly impact their lubrication and wear characteristics. Different plastic materials have varying coefficients of friction, wear resistance, and compatibility with lubricants. It’s important to select materials that offer suitable lubrication and wear properties for the specific application requirements.
4. Operational Considerations: Proper operating conditions and practices can also contribute to the effective handling of lubrication and wear in plastic gears. Avoiding excessive loads, controlling operating temperatures within the material’s limits, implementing effective maintenance procedures, and monitoring gear performance are essential for ensuring optimal gear operation and minimizing wear.
In summary, plastic gears can handle lubrication and wear differently compared to metal gears. They may exhibit self-lubricating properties, reduced lubricant requirements, and require careful consideration of lubricant compatibility. Plastic gears can experience different types of wear, including adhesive wear, abrasive wear, and fatigue wear. Proper material selection, gear design, lubrication practices, and operational considerations are crucial for ensuring efficient lubrication and minimizing wear in plastic gears.
Are there different types of plastic materials used for making gears?
Yes, there are different types of plastic materials used for making gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of some commonly used plastic materials in gear manufacturing:
- Acetal (Polyoxymethylene – POM): Acetal is a popular choice for gear applications due to its excellent strength, dimensional stability, low friction, and wear resistance. It has good machinability and can be easily molded into gears with precise tooth profiles. Acetal gears offer low noise operation and have good resistance to moisture and chemicals. They are commonly used in automotive, consumer electronics, and industrial applications.
- Polyamide (Nylon): Polyamide or nylon is another widely used plastic material for gears. It offers good mechanical properties, including high strength, toughness, and impact resistance. Nylon gears have low friction characteristics, good wear resistance, and self-lubricating properties. They are commonly used in applications such as automotive components, power tools, and industrial machinery.
- Polyethylene (PE): Polyethylene is a versatile plastic material that can be used for gear applications. It offers good chemical resistance, low friction, and excellent electrical insulation properties. While polyethylene gears may have lower strength compared to other plastic materials, they are suitable for low-load and low-speed applications, such as in light-duty machinery, toys, and household appliances.
- Polypropylene (PP): Polypropylene is a lightweight and cost-effective plastic material that finds applications in gear manufacturing. It offers good chemical resistance, low friction, and low moisture absorption. Polypropylene gears are commonly used in various industries, including automotive, consumer electronics, and household appliances.
- Polycarbonate (PC): Polycarbonate is a durable and impact-resistant plastic material used for gears that require high strength and toughness. It offers excellent dimensional stability, transparency, and good resistance to heat and chemicals. Polycarbonate gears are commonly used in applications such as automotive components, electrical equipment, and machinery.
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS): Polyphenylene sulfide is a high-performance plastic material known for its excellent mechanical properties, including high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance. PPS gears offer low friction, good wear resistance, and dimensional stability. They are commonly used in demanding applications such as automotive transmissions, industrial machinery, and aerospace equipment.
These are just a few examples of the plastic materials used for making gears. The choice of plastic material depends on the specific requirements of the gear application, including load capacity, operating conditions, temperature range, chemical exposure, and cost considerations. It’s important to select a plastic material that offers the necessary combination of mechanical properties and performance characteristics for optimal gear performance.
editor by CX 2023-11-07