|Gear processing modules||0.5-20|
|Max. machining diamete for gear milling||1720mm|
|Max. main shaft through-hole diameter for gear grinding||180mm|
|Max, main shaft through-hole diameter for gear milling||320mm|
|Max. machining diameter for gear grinding||850mm|
|Highest precision||GB11365-89 4 grade|
1. High quality materials, professional production, high-precision equipment. Customized design and processing;
2. Strong and durable, strong strength, large torque and good comprehensive mechanical properties;
3. High rotation efficiency, stable and smooth transmission, long service life, noise reduction and shock absorption;
4. Focus on gear processing for 20 years.
5. Carburizing and quenching of tooth surface, strong wear resistance, reliable operation and high bearing capacity;
6. The tooth surface can be ground, and the precision is higher after grinding.
The company is a manufacturer of high-quality leather wheel transmission components and mechanical transmission equipment. Its products are widely used in various fields such as aviation, aerospace, shipbuilding, rail transit, engineering vehicles, and industrial automation equipment. The company was founded in December 2002, and its factory is located in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng Industrial Zone, Jiangfu City, ZheJiang Province. The existing factory building covers an area of 38000 square meters, with a registered capital of 20 million yuan and a total asset of about 180 million yuan. It has passed the CCs ship inspection and recognition by China’s classification society, and has been rated as a high-tech enterprise in ZheJiang Province and the ZheJiang High Precision Gear Transmission Key Component Engineering Technology Research Center.
The company has the most advanced manufacturing and testing equipment for bright precision gear transmission components in the world, with manufacturing accuracy CHINAMFG national standard 3-4 levels. It has 275G and 800G CNC Yawei gear grinding machines from Grissom Phoenix, Germany, Capa vX55 and VX59 CNC gear grinding centers from Germany, ZE400 and ZE8OO shaped gear grinding machines from Capa Niles, worm gear grinding machines from Germany, Graub 5-extraction linkage machining center from Germany, KS42 high-precision straight bevel gear grinding machine from Switzerland, Teng gear grinding machine from Switzerland, S33 high-precision CNC universal domestic and foreign grinding machine from Stuttgart, Switzerland, and GMM1500 gear measuring center from Grissom GMM1500, Zeiss Santang, Germany.
After years of testing, exploration, and improvement, the company’s research and development team has mastered key technologies such as high-precision gear CNC grinding technology, inspection technology, heat treatment technology for thin-walled parts, independent design and manufacturing technology for special cutters, fixtures, and special measuring tools. At present, the company’s manufacturing capacity and technical development level rank among the leading levels of domestic peers.
|Main Markets?||North America, South America, Eastern Europe , West Europe , North Europe, South Europe, Asia|
|How to order?||* You send us drawing or sample|
|* We carry through project assessment|
|* We give you our design for your confirmation|
|* We make the sample and send it to you after you confirmed our design|
|* You confirm the sample then place an order and pay us 30% deposit|
|* We start producing|
|* When the goods is done, you pay us the balance after you confirmed pictures or tracking numbers.|
|* Trade is done, thank you!!|
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||Internal Gear|
|Manufacturing Method:||Cast Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
What lubrication is required for ring gears?
Proper lubrication is essential for the optimal performance and longevity of ring gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of the lubrication requirements for ring gears:
- Type of Lubricant: The type of lubricant used for ring gears depends on various factors, including the application, operating conditions, and gear design. Common lubricants for ring gears include gear oils, grease, and synthetic lubricants. Gear oils are specifically formulated for gear systems and provide excellent lubrication and protection against wear. Grease is often used in applications where the gear system operates at lower speeds or requires higher viscosity lubrication. Synthetic lubricants offer enhanced performance, durability, and resistance to extreme temperatures and loads.
- Lubricant Properties: The lubricant chosen for ring gears should possess certain properties to ensure effective lubrication. These properties include high film strength, good thermal stability, resistance to oxidation, and anti-wear characteristics. The lubricant should also be compatible with the materials used in the ring gear system to prevent damage or degradation of the gear surfaces.
- Viscosity: Viscosity is an important consideration when selecting lubrication for ring gears. Viscosity refers to the thickness or resistance to flow of the lubricant. It is crucial to choose a lubricant with the appropriate viscosity to ensure proper lubrication film formation between the gear teeth. If the lubricant’s viscosity is too low, it may not provide sufficient lubrication, leading to increased wear. Conversely, if the viscosity is too high, it may cause excessive friction and energy loss. The recommended viscosity range is typically specified by the gear manufacturer or industry standards.
- Lubrication Method: The lubrication method for ring gears can vary depending on the specific application and gear system design. For enclosed gear systems, such as gearboxes or sealed housings, lubrication is typically performed by filling the housing with the recommended lubricant to the appropriate level. In open gear systems, such as large industrial gears, lubricant application methods may include spray systems, drip lubrication, or circulation systems. The lubrication method should ensure sufficient coverage and distribution of the lubricant to all gear surfaces.
- Lubrication Frequency: Regular lubrication maintenance is crucial to keep ring gears properly lubricated. The frequency of lubrication depends on the operating conditions, gear system design, and the lubricant used. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations or industry standards regarding lubrication intervals. Regular inspections should also be conducted to monitor the lubricant condition, check for contamination, and replenish or replace the lubricant as needed.
- Environmental Considerations: Environmental factors, such as temperature, moisture, and contamination, can affect the performance of the lubricant and the ring gears. It is important to consider these factors when selecting the lubricant. Extreme temperatures may require lubricants with enhanced thermal stability, while exposure to moisture or harsh contaminants may necessitate lubricants with better resistance to corrosion or water washout.
To ensure the proper lubrication of ring gears, it is advisable to consult the gear manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines. They can provide specific information regarding the suitable lubricant type, viscosity range, lubrication method, and maintenance practices for the particular ring gear system.
Can you provide examples of machinery that use ring gears?
Machinery in various industries utilize ring gears for different applications. Here are some examples of machinery that commonly use ring gears:
- Automotive Transmissions: Ring gears are an integral part of automotive transmissions. They are used in automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, and dual-clutch transmissions. Ring gears help transmit power from the engine to the wheels by engaging with the pinion gear or other associated gears.
- Industrial Gearboxes: Ring gears are extensively used in industrial gearboxes, which are employed in a wide range of applications. Gearboxes in industries such as manufacturing, mining, construction, and energy generation use ring gears to transmit power and control rotational speed. They provide torque multiplication and speed reduction or increase as required by the specific machinery.
- Wind Turbines: Ring gears are crucial components in wind turbines. They are used in the main gearbox to convert the rotational motion of the wind turbine blades into electrical power. The ring gear connects the rotor shaft to the generator, enabling the transmission and conversion of the mechanical energy into electrical energy.
- Rotary Tables: Rotary tables are used in machining operations to provide precise positioning and rotational movement. They are commonly found in milling machines, drilling machines, and machining centers. Ring gears are employed in the rotary tables to enable smooth and accurate rotation, allowing for precise machining and indexing of workpieces.
- Printing Presses: Printing presses, particularly those used for high-speed commercial printing, often incorporate ring gears. Ring gears help drive the paper feed mechanisms and synchronize the movement of various components, ensuring precise control and alignment during the printing process.
- Excavators and Earthmoving Equipment: Large construction machinery, such as excavators and earthmoving equipment, rely on ring gears for their hydraulic systems. Ring gears enable the rotation and control of the excavator’s superstructure, including the boom, arm, and bucket. They provide the necessary power and torque for efficient digging, lifting, and material handling.
- Conveyor Systems: Ring gears are utilized in conveyor systems, which are widely used in industries for material handling and transportation. They are often employed in large-scale conveyors to drive the pulleys and facilitate the movement of heavy loads along the conveyor belts. Ring gears ensure smooth and reliable operation of the conveyor systems.
- Robotics and Automation: Ring gears find applications in robotics and automation systems. They are used in robotic arms and joints to enable precise and controlled movement. Ring gears provide the necessary torque and rotational capabilities for various robotic applications, including assembly, pick-and-place operations, and material manipulation.
These examples represent just a few of the many machinery and equipment types that utilize ring gears. The versatility and reliability of ring gears make them essential components in various industries, where they play a crucial role in transmitting power, controlling movement, and ensuring efficient operation of machinery.
How do ring gears differ from other types of gears?
Ring gears, also known as annular gears or internal gears, possess distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of how ring gears differ from other gears:
1. Tooth Configuration: The most significant difference between ring gears and other gears is their tooth configuration. In a ring gear, the teeth are located on the inside circumference of a circular ring, whereas in other gears such as spur gears, helical gears, and bevel gears, the teeth are present on the outer surface of the gear. This internal tooth arrangement makes ring gears unique and allows them to mesh with pinion gears or other external gears.
2. Gear Assembly: The assembly of ring gears differs from other gears. In most cases, ring gears are used in combination with pinion gears or other external gears. The pinion gear meshes with the teeth on the inside of the ring gear. This gear set configuration enables the transmission of rotational motion and torque.
3. Load Distribution: Ring gears distribute the load over a larger area compared to other types of gears. The load is spread across the internal teeth of the ring gear, resulting in improved load-carrying capacity and enhanced gear durability. This load distribution characteristic makes ring gears suitable for applications that involve high loads or continuous operation.
4. Gear Ratio: Ring gears offer specific advantages in terms of gear ratios. They are commonly used in applications where high gear ratios are required. The gear ratio is determined by the number of teeth on the ring gear compared to the number of teeth on the mating gear (such as a pinion gear). The internal tooth configuration of the ring gear allows for larger gear diameters, enabling higher gear ratios to be achieved.
5. Space Utilization: Ring gears provide a compact design compared to some other types of gears. The internal tooth arrangement allows for a more space-efficient gear assembly. This compactness is advantageous in applications where space is limited or where a high gear ratio needs to be achieved within a confined area.
6. Applications: Ring gears are commonly used in automotive transmissions, differential systems, planetary gear systems, industrial machinery, robotics, power generation equipment, and heavy machinery. Their unique characteristics make them suitable for applications that require precise motion control, load distribution, and high gear ratios.
It’s important to note that the specific design, tooth profile, material selection, and manufacturing techniques may vary for different types of gears, including ring gears. Each type of gear is designed to meet specific application requirements, operating conditions, and performance needs.
editor by CX 2023-10-31