24V 800W Brushed Electric Motor Drive system
|Motor||DC Brushed motor|
|Max Output Torque||180N.M|
|Max Load Weight||250KG|
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Industrial Automation Equipment Co. Ltd., is a professional hub motor manufacturer from China, as the Chinese leading provider of factory automation (FA) solutions, has been specialized in manufacturing and exporting factory automation components CHINAMFG for decades.
1.We can supply various size hub motor, such as 4″,5″, 6″,8″,9″,10″,12″,13″,14.5″,15″etc. Customized also welcomed.
2.The voltage of hub motor we can supply includes 24v,36v,48v and 48-144v.
3.The max power of hub motor we can supply is 3000w.
4.Range of hub motor speed is 300-1200rpm.
To achieve our goal of “Full Customer Satisfaction”, we insist on innovation and improvement in quality, assembling time, working life, operating procedure and maintenance service. We also focus on human environment’s health and safety. We have carried out RoHS green environmental system and environmentally friendly management system. We have also got other related certificates like ISO9001, CE, CCC and UL. Adhering to this aim, we sincerely look CHINAMFG to establishing CHINAMFG cooperation with clients all over the world.
1. For single piece, carton lined with shape foam
2. Customize package
3. Neutral package
Q:Could you provide the motor drawing since I need it ?
A:Yes,there is professional engineer do the design,research and could could supply the drawing to you.
Q:How long can I get the goods after payment?
A:For standard product,within 5 working days after your payment.
Customize product, depending on the change.
Q:What is your after-sales services?
A:1.Free maintenance within 12 months guarantee, lifetime consultant
2.Professional solutions in installation and maintance
Q:How much is the freight and what is the mode of transportation?
A:The freight is based on the weight of order and the distance of shipment.
For single order,the goods will be delivered by EMS,DHL,FedEx,TNT and so on.
Please inform us advance if you have special packing and shipment requirement.
Q:Do you have other electric hub motor?
A:1.Many kinds of wheel motors could be supplied,such as brushless gearless hub motor,geared hub motor,spoke motor,ATV motor,and so on.
2.The hub motor sizes are various, such as 4″,5″,6″, 8″,9″,10″, 12″,13″, 14.5″, 15″ etc.
3.Hub motor kit,such as throttle,controller,brake lever,disc brake and LCD monitor could be supplied.
4.Customize motors as customers’ special requirements is our special service.
|Application:||Golf Cart, Tricycle|
|Operating Speed:||Low Speed|
|Casing Protection:||Protection Type|
|Number of Poles:||10|
How does a differential gear distribute power between the wheels?
A differential gear is responsible for distributing power between the wheels of a vehicle, allowing them to rotate at different speeds while maintaining torque transfer. Here’s a detailed explanation of how a differential gear accomplishes this:
1. Power Input:
The differential gear receives power from the transmission or driveshaft connected to the engine. This power is transmitted to the differential assembly, which is typically located in the axle housing.
2. Ring and Pinion Gears:
Within the differential assembly, the power from the driveshaft is transferred to the ring and pinion gears. The ring gear is a large gear that surrounds the differential assembly, while the pinion gear is a smaller gear connected to the driveshaft. The interaction between these gears allows the power to be redirected.
3. Side Gears and Spider Gears:
The ring gear is connected to side gears, also known as bevel gears, through a set of small gears called spider gears. The side gears are attached to the axle shafts, which are responsible for transmitting power to the wheels. The spider gears allow the side gears to rotate independently of each other while maintaining torque transfer.
4. Differential Action:
As the vehicle moves, the differential gears enable the wheels to rotate at different speeds during turns. When the vehicle is moving in a straight line, the spider gears rotate smoothly, allowing equal power distribution to both wheels. However, during a turn, the inside wheel travels a shorter distance than the outside wheel, causing them to rotate at different speeds.
5. Speed and Torque Distribution:
The differential gear adjusts the speed and torque distribution between the wheels based on their rotational differences. When the vehicle is turning, the spider gears allow one wheel to rotate faster than the other, ensuring that torque is transferred to the wheel with better traction. This allows the wheels to rotate at different speeds, preventing tire scrubbing and providing smooth cornering.
6. Limited-Slip and Locking Differentials:
In certain differential systems, such as limited-slip differentials or locking differentials, additional mechanisms are incorporated to enhance traction and power distribution. Limited-slip differentials use clutch packs or friction plates to provide a predetermined amount of resistance, allowing some speed differentiation between the wheels while still transferring power. Locking differentials, on the other hand, lock the side gears together, ensuring equal torque distribution to both wheels, regardless of traction conditions.
7. Differential Types:
There are various types of differentials, including open differentials, limited-slip differentials, electronic differentials, torque vectoring differentials, and more. Each type has its own mechanisms and technologies to distribute power between the wheels effectively, depending on the vehicle’s requirements and driving conditions.
In summary, a differential gear distributes power between the wheels by utilizing a system of gears, including ring and pinion gears, side gears, and spider gears. The differential action allows the wheels to rotate at different speeds during turns, ensuring smooth cornering and preventing tire scrubbing. Additional mechanisms, such as limited-slip or locking differentials, can further enhance traction and power distribution in various driving conditions.
What is the process for diagnosing and repairing a differential gear issue?
Diagnosing and repairing a differential gear issue involves several steps to identify the problem accurately and implement the necessary repairs. Here’s a detailed explanation of the process:
- Initial Inspection: The process begins with a visual inspection of the differential gear assembly and surrounding components. This includes checking for any signs of leaks, damage, or abnormal wear. The technician will also listen for unusual noises, such as grinding, whining, or clunking sounds, which can indicate potential issues.
- Fluid Inspection: The next step is to inspect the differential gear oil. The technician will check the fluid level and condition. Contaminated or low fluid levels can contribute to differential problems. If the fluid appears dirty, metallic, or has a burnt smell, it may indicate internal damage or excessive wear.
- Test Drive: A test drive is often conducted to observe the vehicle’s behavior and confirm the presence of any differential gear issues. The technician will pay attention to abnormal noises, vibrations, or handling characteristics that may point to specific problems within the differential assembly.
- Differential Disassembly: If a differential issue is suspected, the technician may need to disassemble the differential assembly for a more detailed inspection. This involves removing the driveshaft, axles, and other components to gain access to the differential gears. The differential housing and gears are carefully inspected for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment.
- Measurement and Evaluation: Precision measurements are taken to assess the condition of the differential gears, bearings, and related components. This may involve using specialized tools to check gear backlash, gear tooth wear, bearing clearances, and other critical parameters. These measurements help determine the extent of the problem and whether components need to be repaired or replaced.
- Component Repair or Replacement: Based on the evaluation, the technician will determine the appropriate repair or replacement actions. Damaged or worn components such as gears, bearings, seals, or shims may need to be replaced. In some cases, the entire differential assembly may need to be replaced if the damage is extensive or the cost of repairs outweighs replacement.
- Reassembly and Adjustment: Once the necessary repairs or replacements have been made, the differential assembly is reassembled with new components. Proper adjustments are made to ensure correct gear meshing, preload, and backlash. The technician will also refill the differential with the recommended fluid and perform any additional adjustments or calibrations as required.
- Final Testing: After reassembly, a final test drive is conducted to verify that the differential gear issue has been successfully resolved. The technician will listen for abnormal noises, monitor handling characteristics, and assess overall performance to ensure proper functionality of the repaired differential.
In summary, diagnosing and repairing a differential gear issue involves an initial inspection, fluid inspection, test drive, differential disassembly, measurement and evaluation, component repair or replacement, reassembly and adjustment, and final testing. This systematic process helps identify the problem, determine the necessary repairs, and restore the differential gear to proper working condition.
How does a differential gear help in turning a vehicle smoothly?
A differential gear plays a crucial role in enabling smooth turning of a vehicle. Here’s a detailed explanation:
When a vehicle turns, the wheels on the outside of the turn travel a greater distance compared to the wheels on the inside. This difference in distance would cause significant strain and binding in the drivetrain if all the wheels were rigidly connected. The differential gear solves this problem by allowing the wheels to rotate at different speeds during turns, resulting in smooth and controlled maneuvering.
1. Speed Differentiation:
The differential gear allows the wheels to rotate at different speeds while still receiving power from the engine. As the vehicle turns, the outer wheel covers a greater distance and needs to rotate faster than the inner wheel. The differential enables this speed differentiation by distributing torque unequally between the two wheels, allowing them to rotate at different rates.
2. Path Following:
By allowing the wheels to rotate at different speeds, the differential gear helps the vehicle follow the desired path during a turn. The outside wheel, which needs to cover a longer distance, rotates faster to maintain the vehicle’s trajectory. At the same time, the inside wheel rotates slower, preventing the vehicle from skidding or drifting wide during the turn. The differential ensures that both wheels work together to maintain stability and control throughout the turning process.
3. Smooth Power Transfer:
During a turn, the differential gear facilitates smooth power transfer to the wheels. By allowing the wheels to rotate at different speeds, the differential minimizes drivetrain stress and wheel scrubbing. This promotes smoother operation and reduces the likelihood of wheel hop or wheel slip, resulting in improved traction and overall control.
4. Reduction of Tire Wear:
The differential gear’s ability to differentiate wheel speeds during turns helps reduce tire wear. If the wheels were rigidly connected, they would experience excessive scrubbing and wear during turning maneuvers. The differential allows the wheels to rotate at different speeds, minimizing tire scrubbing and promoting more even tire wear. This contributes to longer tire life and better overall performance.
5. Enhanced Maneuverability:
By enabling smooth turning, the differential gear enhances the maneuverability of a vehicle. It allows for precise and controlled steering inputs, making it easier to navigate corners, curves, and tight spaces. The differential’s role in differentiating wheel speeds ensures that the vehicle can execute turns smoothly and responsively, enhancing the overall driving experience.
In summary, the differential gear helps in turning a vehicle smoothly by allowing the wheels to rotate at different speeds during turns. This speed differentiation enables the vehicle to follow the desired path, facilitates smooth power transfer, reduces tire wear, and enhances maneuverability. The differential’s ability to accommodate varying wheel speeds ensures that the vehicle can navigate turns with improved stability, control, and comfort.
editor by CX 2023-10-24